Season Tickets | The Boneyard

Season Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm not sure there's any discount that could get me back.

Reaction Score
I never thought I would be questioning myself about renewing my season tickets.I've been one since the Rent opened.Tailgating is fun,but it's all about the product on the field. It's suppose to be sports entertainment.I don't mind donating to the school,but it's just bad football,with nothing to show me that it will get better.Maybe I'll feel differently in April.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I have no clue how or why anyone would consider renewing with the product on the field and with the awful schedule that we'll have as well.

Reaction Score
I am not renewing unless it gets me a large discount on basketball and hockey tickets.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
I am renewing. duck Diaco, Warde and PP...they will not ruin UCONN sports.

And f--- everyone that can't ride the bad. I am in a bad mood after sitting through that s--- but I won't let you ruin our school on my watch.

Reaction Score
The fans are ruining the school? Would you purchase a car that was a piece of ? Would you go to a restaurant if you knew the last 4 times you have been the food tasted like crap?

Ill get tickets again next year, because I am stupid.

Reaction Score
I'm seriously on the fence, as much as I have been since I started w/season tickets in in 2003. The performance, the trend of the team, the cost of tickets, the two-plus hour ride each way, my son's youth sports schedule, the inability to get anyone to go to almost any game...

I'm not sure...

Reaction Score
dsturdy5 said:
I'm seriously on the fence, as much as I have been since I started w/season tickets in in 2003. The performance, the trend of the team, the cost of tickets, the two-plus hour ride each way, my son's youth sports schedule, the inability to get anyone to go to almost any game... I'm not sure...
You sound pretty sure, lol. I wouldn't re-new, but that's me. Family and finances and the commute for this team? This conf? Might get more use out of pissing on your money then wasting it on this product. I cancelled a year ago, don't regret it for a second. I used the money that I would've put down on a nice vacation instead and I'll be honest, the vacation provided me with MUCH more memorable experiences and enjoyment that 6 games of this team would've.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
I'm done with football going to get hockey and basketball instead

Reaction Score
not renewing either. we don't even play a michigan or a byu. not worth it

Reaction Score
I'm renewing. I don't blame people for bailing but hope they reconsider. Maybe we'll pull a Memphis...

Reaction Score
It's my last year. I'll Pony Up. Maybe even upgrade. We won't get 15K ST though.

Reaction Score
You sound pretty sure, lol. I wouldn't re-new, but that's me. Family and finances and the commute for this team? This conf? Might get more use out of pissing on your money then wasting it on this product. I cancelled a year ago, don't regret it for a second. I used the money that I would've put down on a nice vacation instead and I'll be honest, the vacation provided me with MUCH more memorable experiences and enjoyment that 6 games of this team would've.

Yeah, I try not to make emotional decisions immediately after a game/season. I believe Jim Calhoun always talked about that. We shall see in February when the renewal info comes out.

Reaction Score
I agree, I just don't want to waste my hard earned money on this product. End of the day I support the school through bball tickets, donations, etc. Sports are entertainment and this isn't entertaining.

Reaction Score
I think I will buy individual game tickets, but I have invested a lot in tailgate, so when the time comes I will probably re-up. That said I will only buy 2 tickets and not pre pay for parking, this way I can not show up and just give away tickets.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I am renewing. duck Diaco, Warde and PP...they will not ruin UCONN sports.

And f--- everyone that can't ride the bad. I am in a bad mood after sitting through that s--- but I won't let you ruin our school on my watch.

This is my attitude towards it. I'll renew and I'll be there. I refuse to let these a**holes take it from me.

But I do not fault a single person who doesn't.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
This is my attitude towards it. I'll renew and I'll be there. I refuse to let these a**holes take it from me.

But I do not fault a single person who doesn't.

You summarized my position better than I did. I don't blame anyone for not renewing, but I don't want these clowns that are just passing through town to kill the teams/school that I love.

Reaction Score
I am renewing.

I cannot possibly fathom what would prompt me to give up my season tickets. Charlton Heston's "cold dead hands" line comes to mind.

But, yeah, I'll have a hard time judging someone for bailing. It's not like they wouldn't be welcomed back with open arms after we turn things around.

Reaction Score
We will be back BUT...What pisses me off is when us hard-core fans pay full price and the school sells the tickets for half-off or for $5.00 bucks just to get some bodies in the seats.

We as fans and UConn in general have to face the fact that we are Mid-Major and the ticket prices next year better be Mid-Major or we will be lucky to have 10,000 season ticket holders

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
We will be back BUT...What pisses me off is when us hard-core fans pay full price and the school sells the tickets for half-off or for $5.00 bucks just to get some bodies in the seats.

We as fans and UConn in general have to face the fact that we are Mid-Major and the ticket prices next year better be Mid-Major or we will be lucky to have 10,000 season ticket holders

The reward for annoying the most loyal fans has proven worth it though right? Did they sell a single package for today? Could anyone be that stupid?

Reaction Score
The reward for annoying the most loyal fans has proven worth it though right? Did they sell a single package for today? Could anyone be that stupid?
Your right, we are in very bad state of affairs. I don't know what the answer is or anyone for that matter. But one thing we can state is we are now at the bottom and only place we can go is up. RIGHT?

Reaction Score
Absolutely renewing. Looking forward to next season. Very tough pill this year but excited to see a new offense with different type of Qb., (finally) plus competition at many other positions.

Reaction Score
Absolutely renewing. Looking forward to next season. Very tough pill this year but excited to see a new offense with different type of Qb., (finally) plus competition at many other positions.

WTF are you smoking Duncan? For real? who are you? we just lost to SMU. We have nobody at QB that is tested and can make plays. I'm tired of this blowing smoke my shi===t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom