Season Tickets | The Boneyard

Season Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So, I went to the signing day event this year again. Had a great time as usual. They had the season ticket forms everywhere. It says you can mail it in, call the office or order on line. I had season tickert for the first 5 years of the Rent. Then had the kids sports stuff going on so had to cancel my tickets in last few years. I want to renew but I cannot find any on line ticket ordering page on the Uconn site. Anyone have any luck with that? They are waiving the $20 ticket ordering charge if you do it by 3/1. Uconn should have a big banner on the football site to click on and order season tickets shouldnt they?????

Reaction Score
So, I went to the signing day event this year again. Had a great time as usual. They had the season ticket forms everywhere. It says you can mail it in, call the office or order on line. I had season tickert for the first 5 years of the Rent. Then had the kids sports stuff going on so had to cancel my tickets in last few years. I want to renew but I cannot find any on line ticket ordering page on the Uconn site. Anyone have any luck with that? They are waiving the $20 ticket ordering charge if you do it by 3/1. Uconn should have a big banner on the football site to click on and order season tickets shouldnt they?????

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/2013-footbl-season-tix-form.html

Reaction Score
Thanks Huskymedic - I just clicked on the link and the problem is the uconn athletic dept just says they will contact me. Shouldnt they have an online link where they can have folks give them their credit card and lock in tickets?! Just seems like at a time when the school/program NEEDS fannies in the seats - make it easy for us to plunk our money down. I will get them no matter what - I just think they should be doing a better job to get these applications locked down so we can fill up the Rent.

Reaction Score
Thanks Huskymedic - I just clicked on the link and the problem is the uconn athletic dept just says they will contact me. Shouldnt they have an online link where they can have folks give them their credit card and lock in tickets?! Just seems like at a time when the school/program NEEDS fannies in the seats - make it easy for us to plunk our money down. I will get them no matter what - I just think they should be doing a better job to get these applications locked down so we can fill up the Rent.

Current season tickets holders got an email w/ thier account info and a link to the site for renewals (or at least I did). Not sure they have amped up the non-season ticket holder campaign (not saying that they shouldn't have - just that the info @ the signing event may have been the teaser). If you click the "buy tickets" link - it takes you to a site that has basketball and hocket tickets - no mention of football tickets.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
And for those of us who have renewals and can get into the site, it still lists San Diego St as a home game this year within the season ticket package. As far as our marketing/ticket department has come (love the ticket transfer technology since I am in Chicago), they still have so far to go!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
just bought 4 extra sdsu game tix.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Memphis is the new Aztec. I just three up in my mouth Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online