Season tickets | The Boneyard

Season tickets

Reaction Score
Officially a season ticket holder for this upcoming season! I’m just excited about my man Mora. Hoping for a good season. It’s like I’m happy with us atleast showing improvement. Loose by a field, don’t be playing vs a 3rd string qb before halftime. Just show this state that there is big hope for the future and that Rent will be back to a must be place every Saturday cause we sure know how to show up and support here in Ct for any sport we have the opportunity too! It’s a revolution boys!
Let’s go huskies

Reaction Score
Officially a season ticket holder for this upcoming season! I’m just excited about my man Mora. Hoping for a good season. It’s like I’m happy with us atleast showing improvement. Loose by a field, don’t be playing vs a 3rd string qb before halftime. Just show this state that there is big hope for the future and that Rent will be back to a must be place every Saturday cause we sure know how to show up and support here in Ct for any sport we have the opportunity too! It’s a revolution boys!
Let’s go huskies
It was that personalized note from Coach Mora that got you on board!

Reaction Score
Congrats. Us football fans are lucky with ticket prices this coming year because basketball fans are absolutely getting taken to the cleaners for their season tickets next year. So it's coming.

Reaction Score
Congrats. Us football fans are lucky with ticket prices this coming year because basketball fans are absolutely getting taken to the cleaners for their season tickets next year. So it's coming.
I am sure if/when the football program turns it around, they will forget about those of us season ticket buyers who supported the team when it was at rock bottom. Of course, I would rather be in the situation where my season tickets skyrocketed because suddenly there is a huge demand for UConn football than continuing to watch the program flounder.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Add Inflation to the story too

Reaction Score
Absolutely! I was originally looking at the basketball season tickets and was showing my buddy I go to games with all the tkme. Wild prices , and me and him were excited about the upcoming season, so we decided to split them with 2 seats ! Got awesome seats for a super sweet deal too!

Reaction Score
I am sure if/when the football program turns it around, they will forget about those of us season ticket buyers who supported the team when it was at rock bottom. Of course, I would rather be in the situation where my season tickets skyrocketed because suddenly there is a huge demand for UConn football than continuing to watch the program flounder.
Look at basketball season tickets , went up a lot ! For what. ? Hurley not winning a tournament game still? Or what? I’m guessing just basically cause they are back in the big east. Idk

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom