Season Tickets On Sale Next Week | The Boneyard

Season Tickets On Sale Next Week

Reaction Score
Just received an e-mail about season tickets going on sale next week. Surprised since we don't even know if there will be a season. I assume they are in dire need of Cash$$$$

calluke

#FreeHat!
Reaction Score
Just received an e-mail about season tickets going on sale next week. Surprised since we don't even know if there will be a season. I assume they are in dire need of Cash$$$$

I'm sure that's part of it. But they probably just received the results of the survey that went out and most probably wanted info sooner than later.

And I'm sure Sanogo had a little bit to do with it as well.

Reaction Score
I don’t get why they took so long to send it out. Not like the money is due the second you get it.

Also sounds like they are going to be flexible with people.

Reaction Score
I miss sports. And I’m sure you do, too. Watching our favorite teams play is exhilarating, uplifting and energizing. All of us are eagerly anticipating the time when our Huskies will be back on the court. There is heightened anticipation for a historic season marking our return “home” to the BIG EAST Conference, to a place with familiar names and familiar rivalries. Long time coming. We can’t wait.

In the spirit of optimism, we will launch 2020-21 basketball season ticket sales next week. We recently surveyed our patrons, who told us that they want to get basketball ticket information as soon as possible. When sales begin, you will have the opportunity to renew your forever seats, and if desired, participate in the process to change your seat location and/or add more seats for family and friends.

Please know that we are doing everything we can, especially given the current conditions, to be as flexible as possible. The advertised priority deadline will be June 30. If you cannot make your purchase by this date, we will be offering various ticket payment plans. And if you need something different or more personalized, just call us. Above all, in uncertain times, we want you to have the ability to participate in a way that is comfortable.

We have defeated many powerful opponents over the years and brought tremendous pride to UConn Nation. As the public health battle with an invisible adversary persists, we maintain our faith in a bright future as a member of the BIG EAST and the joy that is derived from seeing our student-athletes competing for championships.

In the meantime, please look for UConn basketball ticket information soon. Hopefully, it will serve as a pleasant distraction from our ongoing, but necessary, stay-at-home existence and a gentle, refreshing reminder of the sports we love to watch.

Stay safe. Stay home. Stay strong. Go Huskies!
mail
David Benedict
Director of Athletics

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I assume they are in dire need of Cash$$$$
They haven't made us pay for FB tix yet. This seems like the normal timeframe of the process.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom