Season Tickets Arrived Today | The Boneyard

Season Tickets Arrived Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Grreat mosaic panorama on the last eight games of the full house for BU from last year

Having Evan Richardson on the BC ticket is hysterical

Reaction Score
Got mine! So ready!!!! Nice sliders deal too. 6 free bone-in wings when you purchase $10'or more.
that looks like 1st BC game, not BU. BU game wasn't as full. Uniform looks more BC than BU

Either way, sweet looking tickets and a nice letter from the coach on quality paper!

"Uconn fans showed their tremendous support at a loud, sold out Hockey East opening win against Boston College and throughout the season. With your help, we led the best hockey conference in the nation in average home attendance with over 5,400 fans per game!"

Webster bank and playing in Bridgeport killed our #s. I went, but didn't get there until 2nd period.
We have to lead in HE again and exceed last years avg attendance. Please get people to go to games!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
that looks like 1st BC game, not BU. BU game wasn't as full. Uniform looks more BC than BU

See, I thought it was more like the BU uniforms plus that game was pretty full. But I'm also an idiot, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom