Season Ticket Shipment | The Boneyard

Season Ticket Shipment

Reaction Score
In two weeks, count'em, fourteen days, I'll be in my seat at the XL as the ball gets tossed up on a new season! Psyched!

C

Chief00

I agree, always fun to get the tickets! Just want to do a shoutout to Dave Benedict, whose done a great job running things.

Reaction Score
Got mine today......Like getting a Christmas present in October

Reaction Score
I got an email from us saying I had a package coming from munice novelty company. At first I thought it was for a Halloween costume for my son I ordered from party city, but after looking up the company I think it's the season tickets. Did anyone else get the same company on their shipment email?

Reaction Score
I got an email from us saying I had a package coming from munice novelty company. At first I thought it was for a Halloween costume for my son I ordered from party city, but after looking up the company I think it's the season tickets. Did anyone else get the same company on their shipment email?
That's the season tickets. Got the same email

Reaction Score
Has anyone else not gotten their tickets yet. I’m beginning to panic.

Check your email to see if you have one from UPS where Muncie Novelty Company is listed as the sender.

Reaction Score
Check your email to see if you have one from UPS where Muncie Novelty Company is listed as the sender.

Thanks for the suggestion , but no Email. I emailed UCONN this morning and got a quick response. I should have on Wednesday

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom