Season Ticket Numbers… | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Season Ticket Numbers…

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
the article that started this thread just mentioned masks when not eating or drinking for all regardless of vax status. No mention of needed a negative test to enter.
Good luck trying to keep track of 1000s of fans to enforce mask wearing. When I went to the Maryland game in Indianapolis earlier this year there were obnoxious rude UConn fans blatantly not wearing masks and purposely coughing mocking the people and they still were not removed from the arena. And this was before the vaccine was available to most. Either you show proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test within 3 days of the game, or no entry should be permitted, period. No more messing around. This is getting old.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
You can go on-line and view the open seats for yourselves.

For men's GP I counted around 100 lower level sideline seats currently available. Most are in the corner & some are singles, but there are tickets available. There are probably another 100 unsold season tickets behind the hoop on the 100 level.

For women's GP there are no seatbacks available in the 100's - only 8 courtside premium seats. In the sideline, seatback 200's there are only a few singles and upper corners available.

UConn seem to have men's ticket priced correctly, so that 97%+ of the premium (100 level sideline) seats are paid at full season tix. The women's lower tix are underpriced. Not even a single seat tickets are available in the 100's. There is definitely additional revenue that is not realized here.

Capital of Basketball......No excuses.....If you want them they are available!!

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
agreed, those numbers aren't that great.
They aren’t bad when you consider there is still a pandemic going and CT is more sensitive to it than most. I think a season on the Top 25 and pandemic ending and we will see a big bump next year.

Reaction Score
Has anybody received their season tickets yet? I know they’re mobile this year. Anywhere I should be looking?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
They do not charge enough for the premium seats. No turnover & little opportunity to upgrade.
Yeah let’s charge more for seats. That will solve everything. Not that I don’t get where you are trying to come from but let’s keep those ideas quiet at this time. Thanks

Reaction Score
Has anybody received their season tickets yet? I know they’re mobile this year. Anywhere I should be looking?
No. You will get an email saying that they are available in your account and then you can log in and add them to your phone

Reaction Score
When I go into my account they’re all listed along with my football tickets. They don’t become tickets to add to your wallet until typically 24-48 hrs before the game, but all games are listed with the seat locations.

Reaction Score
When I go into my account they’re all listed along with my football tickets. They don’t become tickets to add to your wallet until typically 24-48 hrs before the game, but all games are listed with the seat locations.
Thanks for this. I just checked my account and you are right, the tickets were there and I was able to add them to my phone wallet. Just took care of that. One thing it would not let me do yet was transfer the tickets to my friends who go to the XL games with me

Reaction Score
Thanks for this. I just checked my account and you are right, the tickets were there and I was able to add them to my phone wallet. Just took care of that. One thing it would not let me do yet was transfer the tickets to my friends who go to the XL games with me
Thank you!

Reaction Score

Where exactly are they? Sorry for being naive but I just logged into mine and I don't see anything. In the orders I can see the games but still don't have the ability to sell on stubhub for example?

Reaction Score
Where exactly are they? Sorry for being naive but I just logged into mine and I don't see anything. In the orders I can see the games but still don't have the ability to sell on stubhub for example?
Go to UconnTickets.com then click on My Account in too right, once logged in it will kick you to this screen

9BA44D6D-317B-4F0F-AD21-508860E710DA.png

Reaction Score
Sorry I didn’t fully read your question and replied. If you see the games in there, clicking on them will allow you to download to your digital wallet, but if you click the three lines on the top left it will drop down a menu where you can click “My Tickets” once you click that options to transfer or sell come up. Hope it works for you!

Reaction Score
Good luck trying to keep track of 1000s of fans to enforce mask wearing. When I went to the Maryland game in Indianapolis earlier this year there were obnoxious rude UConn fans blatantly not wearing masks and purposely coughing mocking the people and they still were not removed from the arena. And this was before the vaccine was available to most. Either you show proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test within 3 days of the game, or no entry should be permitted, period. No more messing around. This is getting old.

Outside of wearing an N95 mask, the typical cloth/paper mask people wear has been proven to be less than 30% effective protecting against Covid. Stop misinforming.

Also, you’re aware, I assume, that vaccinated people have been getting and spreading covid. Proof of vaccination is not the same as proof of sufficient antibodies. That’s why the booster shots are being pushed.

So, if you want to ensure that there’s “no more messing around”, show a positive antibody test from within past three months or a negative PCR test from past 3 days. Proof of vaccination is “proof” of nothing.

Reaction Score
Go to UconnTickets.com then click on My Account in too right, once logged in it will kick you to this screen

View attachment 70435
Thanks, very weird that it works on my phone but not on my internet browser (Chrome). It also tells me my tickets are ineligible to be sold whatever that means.

Reaction Score
Regarding masks: Wearing a covering is better than not wearing a covering. In the aggregate, people wearing coverings will reduce the spread. There is practically no cost/risk to wearing one (relative to the risks associated with covid).

Regarding vaccines: To the best of my understanding, having the vaccine makes you more likely to have sufficient antibodies than someone who doesn't have the vaccine, regardless of whether or not said person had covid. In the aggregate, vaccinating will reduce the spread. There is practically no cost/risk to getting vaccinated (relative to the risks associated with covid).

Stop making strawmen out of your favorite cherrypicked facts.

As to your proposed solution of requiring antibody tests or PCR tests: That sounds good. The fact that I haven't heard any institutions, governments, or businesses going that direction, however, leads me to believe it's either not practical to implement, or it's not as effective as you and I think it should be, for whatever reason.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Regarding masks: Wearing a covering is better than not wearing a covering. In the aggregate, people wearing coverings will reduce the spread. There is practically no cost/risk to wearing one (relative to the risks associated with covid).

Regarding vaccines: To the best of my understanding, having the vaccine makes you more likely to have sufficient antibodies than someone who doesn't have the vaccine, regardless of whether or not said person had covid. In the aggregate, vaccinating will reduce the spread. There is practically no cost/risk to getting vaccinated (relative to the risks associated with covid).

Stop making strawmen out of your favorite cherrypicked facts.

As to your proposed solution of requiring antibody tests or PCR tests: That sounds good. The fact that I haven't heard any institutions, governments, or businesses going that direction, however, leads me to believe it's either not practical to implement, or it's not as effective as you and I think it should be, for whatever reason.
Just a guess, but I suspect anyone arguing against masks will be loathe to submit to frequent testing. This is argument for the sake of arguing without any foundational logic.

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
Outside of wearing an N95 mask, the typical cloth/paper mask people wear has been proven to be less than 30% effective protecting against Covid. Stop misinforming.

Also, you’re aware, I assume, that vaccinated people have been getting and spreading covid. Proof of vaccination is not the same as proof of sufficient antibodies. That’s why the booster shots are being pushed.

So, if you want to ensure that there’s “no more messing around”, show a positive antibody test from within past three months or a negative PCR test from past 3 days. Proof of vaccination is “proof” of nothing.

Well I did say get a negative PCR test within three days if you read what I wrote. And I never said masks are 100%, but they are better than nothing. Bottom line is if everyone just got vaccinated it doesn’t matter if vaccinated people catch and spread covid, because then one could be infected but chances of severe infection are dramatically reduced unless you are immunodeficient. If you are able to get the shot just do it. Worst thing that can happen is you get covid regardless, but I’ll take my chances with contracting the virus while vaccinated vs. unvaccinated. The risk of not getting vaccinated out weighs not getting vaccinated so it really is irrational to not get it. Just imagine being able to walk around with no mask and not worrying about infecting another person because you know that person is protected too.

Reaction Score

This is accurate- natural immunity is the strongest immunity there is. In the upcoming months you will be not counted as vaccinated unless you have the 3rd booster shot, which in turn will most likely mean we will need to get a shot every few months to continue to be vaccinated from Covid-19.

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
This is accurate- natural immunity is the strongest immunity there is. In the upcoming months you will be not counted as vaccinated unless you have the 3rd booster shot, which in turn will most likely mean we will need to get a shot every few months to continue to be vaccinated from Covid-19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom