Season ticket holder thank you | The Boneyard

Season ticket holder thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just got an email from Uconn offering 2 free tickets to a choice of a Uconn basketball or hockey game. Only 2 games for each to choose from but I give them some credit for at least doing something for season ticket holders sitting through the past few seasons. We'll see what they offer renewal wise for the upcoming season but glad to at least see them starting to show some appreciation. I personally ended up taking them up on the UNH Hockey game.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
image.jpg

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Yeah, I got the same thing. It is definitely a nice touch. I might take them up on one of the men's hoops games. Neither of them fell into my "Choose your Own 5" package that I purchased.

Reaction Score
They won me back for next year with this. It sounds simple but I was firmly on the fence because I was unsure if the ad really got "it". This was enough for me.

Reaction Score
They won me back for next year with this. It sounds simple but I was firmly on the fence because I was unsure if the ad really got "it". This was enough for me.
If you are on the fence, I would consider that anything but a firm stance. You were waffling, but I am glad you chose wisely.

Reaction Score
BNich said:
If you are on the fence, I would consider that anything but a firm stance. You were waffling, but I am glad you chose wisely.

Waffling works. Disgruntled season ticket holder who only needed a tiny boost to renew is probably most accurate.

Reaction Score
Just got an email from Uconn offering 2 free tickets to a choice of a Uconn basketball or hockey game. Only 2 games for each to choose from but I give them some credit for at least doing something for season ticket holders sitting through the past few seasons. We'll see what they offer renewal wise for the upcoming season but glad to at least see them starting to show some appreciation. I personally ended up taking them up on the UNH Hockey game.
What you will get offered renewal wise I doubt will be a lower ticket price, but you are guarenteed a seat closer to the 50 and the field no matter where you sat. ...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I got my email. They must know me. My code doesn't work...

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Nice move, I'll be hitting up one of the M Hockey games.

In the future, I expect emails at this time of year to be selling me on bowl tickets though.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Well done though by the athletic department. Absolute best thing they have done in years. Using the Women's game against Duke was a good step for them. Like going for it on fourth down.

Reaction Score
Nice move by the athletic dept. I took the Tulsa game since it wasn't in the five game plan I purchased.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Picked some lame men's hoops games but solid move. UNH hockey game should be a good one a solid hit up for two free tickets. Good job marketing!

Reaction Score
I'm a season ticket holder since the Rent opened but I get them through my Dad since he's had bball season tix for 30+ years. He already used his email to get tix for himself. Does anyone want to send me their unused code?

Reaction Score
Real nice job. Deciding wether to go to MBB game or my first Hockey game.

Reaction Score
noeynox said:
Real nice job. Deciding wether to go to MBB game or my first Hockey game.
Try the hockey. Honestly the new-ish civic center is much nicer and it's hard to believe but there's some good bars in Hartford for pre and post game festivities. The games we've been to so far have been nothing but a great time.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I was on the fence too with regards to season tickets but as others have said this won me over.

Look in all honesty I bet I'd get the tickets regardless but just something, anything to show their appreciation was enough for me.

I likely won't even go to the hoops games due to the travel but I truly appreciated the gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom