Season Ticket Holder Reception | The Boneyard

Season Ticket Holder Reception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My wife and I rsvp'd, we're going to have dinner then show up around 8.

Reaction Score
Is this the same kind of "reception" as last season....free hot dogs, chips, soda and cookies and XL priced beer and wine???

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Beer is such a rip off at XL, unless it's a Wolfpack game.

Reaction Score

"Good beers" are still $9 during Wolf Pack games rm what I've seen...I was a the Pack game Fri night...$2 beers until the start of the 2nd period....thsoe were Coors and Miller Lite....special deal for that night. Many many guys walking around carrying 2 beers.

Reaction Score
WTF, I'm a season ticket holder and didn't get any invitations..was it email or snail mail????

Reaction Score
I don't think its for all season ticket holder. I think its based on how much you've donated this year. There may be more than one reception, but I think there is one for MVP status.

Reaction Score
I think it's random, no way am I an MVP. Plus I haven't donated ever and this is my second year of season tickets after 8 years of not getting tickets. I had them in the 90's to early 2000. The UCONN club is putting it on, call them and ask to go.

Reaction Score

I never have draft beers at the Civic Center after January 1. The lines probably haven't been flushed since Reagan was in office and, from experience, beers usually taste really nasty after that date.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
WTF, I'm a season ticket holder and didn't get any invitations..was it email or snail mail????

I don't think its for all season ticket holder. I think its based on how much you've donated this year. There may be more than one reception, but I think there is one for MVP status.

It was an email. You may have to be a UConn club member. We're no MVP's, but our FB seat donations add up to about a G..

Reaction Score
I never have draft beers at the Civic Center after January 1. The lines probably haven't been flushed since Reagan was in office and, from experience, beers usually taste really nasty after that date.

The beer there is like water no matter what season it is.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
"Good beers" are still $9 during Wolf Pack games rm what I've seen...I was a the Pack game Fri night...$2 beers until the start of the 2nd period....thsoe were Coors and Miller Lite....special deal for that night. Many many guys walking around carrying 2 beers.

They still calling those things beers?

Reaction Score
I stick with the 16 oz. Heineken cans from the guy just outside the doors to section 115 and avoid their taps all together.

Reaction Score
It was an email. You may have to be a UConn club member. We're no MVP's, but our FB seat donations add up to about a G..
No this is for all seasons' tix holders. The donor receptions are later in the season.

Reaction Score
I think it's random, no way am I an MVP. Plus I haven't donated ever and this is my second year of season tickets after 8 years of not getting tickets. I had them in the 90's to early 2000. The UCONN club is putting it on, call them and ask to go.
Not based on donation level, this one is for all seasons' tix holders. The various donor level receptions are later in the season.

Reaction Score
Its for all seasons tix holders, donor receptions are later in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom