Season ticket holder presale | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Season ticket holder presale

Reaction Score
Anyone take advantage of this? I bought some Florida tickets and through them on stubhub. The barcodes aren’t active yet apparently. Good way to recoup some season ticket money

i get it, but i also hate that people just buy tickets just to resell them for much higher to make a buck off them. Especially for concert tickets.

Reaction Score
i get it, but i also hate that people just buy tickets just to resell them for much higher to make a buck off them. Especially for concert tickets.
I get what you are saying also. I think UConn is saying buy season tickets! They are no pun intended throwing a bone to season ticket holders. Once single game tickets go on sale the Florida game will be a minimum of $35/$40 per ticket.

Reaction Score
You can get into the Florida game for $13 sell them on stub hub for $70 and make back all the money you spent on season tickets. Smart play by UConn
Has anyone tried selling any extras on stubhub? I tried to list 2 but it says "there is a problem with the barcode". I called stubhub and they said the tickets might not be active yet. Anyone else run into this?

Reaction Score
Has anyone tried selling any extras on stubhub? I tried to list 2 but it says "there is a problem with the barcode". I called stubhub and they said the tickets might not be active yet. Anyone else run into this?
The barcodes aren’t activated yet.

They will probably be active when season tickets are in hand

Reaction Score
I feel like such a rube! I bought tickets on Stubhub for the Florida game for $94 each after fees and taxes. And I'm an XL Season ticket holders!
So did I, but I put those tickets back on StubHub and bought tickets from the presale.

Reaction Score
Need some help from you guys on this new deal.

First, I was looking to definitely go to 4 games this year: 2 Gampel (Florida/Cinci) and 2 XL (Wich/Memphis).
I may go to a few more games at XL on Sundays depending on plans and prices of those tickets.

I just checked single game tickets for Florida and obviously people are already scalping those single game tickets for much higher.

So my questions are:
1. Are there still single game tickets available for Florida and Cinci through this deal?
2. If so, What sections/prices are available for the Florida game thru this deal?
3. Can XL Season ticket holders purchase these 2 Gampel games with this deal?
4. If I'm understanding this correctly, it would probably be cheaper for me to buy XL season tickets and then buy those 2 Gampel games via this deal then to buy those 2 games via Stub Hub, correct?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Reaction Score
Need some help from you guys on this new deal.

First, I was looking to definitely go to 4 games this year: 2 Gampel (Florida/Cinci) and 2 XL (Wich/Memphis).
I may go to a few more games at XL on Sundays depending on plans and prices of those tickets.

I just checked single game tickets for Florida and obviously people are already scalping those single game tickets for much higher.

So my questions are:
1. Are there still single game tickets available for Florida and Cinci through this deal?
2. If so, What sections/prices are available for the Florida game thru this deal?
3. Can XL Season ticket holders purchase these 2 Gampel games with this deal?
4. If I'm understanding this correctly, it would probably be cheaper for me to buy XL season tickets and then buy those 2 Gampel games via this deal then to buy those 2 games via Stub Hub, correct?

Thanks in advance for your help!
FYI the deal ends in a few days. Think Thursday night but not 100% sure

Reaction Score
Anyone ever do the Flex Pack? Are the big games tough to get (not sure we sell out the XL)? Seems like a great deal if you can only make 3/4 games a year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom