Season Ticket 2023 reminder... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Season Ticket 2023 reminder...

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
No email here SMH
Call the ticket office. After you renew be sure to point out their oversight and let them know the program isn't yet in a position where it can afford to misplace customers.

Reaction Score
Update: So I called this a.m. to renew my 12 tickets in Section 103. A new wrinkle. The associate asked if I wanted to pay in one lump sum or do a 4 month payment plan. Elected for the lump sum payment, but it's nice to see the ticket office is getting more consumer friendly.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Update: So I called this a.m. to renew my 12 tickets in Section 103. A new wrinkle. The associate asked if I wanted to pay in one lump sum or do a 4 month payment plan. Elected for the lump sum payment, but it's nice to see the ticket office is getting more consumer friendly.
I renewed a couple weeks ago online, there was no option to spread the payments (for the first time in many years). Not a big deal in my case but for some needing to pay the entire amount at one time (or having to pay credit card interest over a few months) may not be easy.

Glad to know they still offer that option.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Never received an e-mail. I'm fine with not being harassed with phone calls, but to not be on an email blast is a fine way to treat a 21 year season ticket holder. At the end of the day, Many thanks to @coachcap, and so long as I click "submit" by next Wednesday, no harm no foul...

As I told my fellow group of game goers, 5 of 6 games are before the end of Fall baseball. I hope timing works out to be there in person for most of them. Be that as it may, I renewed my portion and requested another parking pass.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Count me with the group that never received an email and I get them all the time from the athletic department as well as other alumni groups.

Question: Does anyone know anything about the price increase after 2/8? Is there actually going to be an increase and if so, how significant?

Reaction Score
I bought a pair of tickets for our FB game at the Carrier Dome a few years ago. Syracuse sends me ticket info for all of their sports, but UConn, where I've held season tickets for multiple sports over the years doesn't send me anything.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I wonder if there was a loss of information from when we were with Aspire or whatever sales vendor to now (and I assume we don't use them or any outside sales team anymore)?

Reaction Score
I wonder if there was a loss of information from when we were with Aspire or whatever sales vendor to now (and I assume we don't use them or any outside sales team anymore)?
Having managed mailing lists for some groups over the years I know how this happens. To keep the lists up to date the mail systems are programmed to delete users if emails bounce back. All it takes is a mail server being down, a full mailbox, a network glitch or other delivery problem to get a user dropped. I'm going to change the address in my profile to another account to see if I start receiving messages again.

Reaction Score
Just put my deposit down.

Was a Season ticket holders for 3-4 yrs and lately have been getting tickets @ box office for around the same as the p-lot.

Got a call about football a month ago, but not one single e-mail about STs. I’m a Season ticket holders for hockey, b-ball, and on and off football and e-mails have completely fallen off this past year, like from too many, to none.

Willing to hop on again even if I have to pay a lil more. Really trying to boost my priority points so I can get a seat @ Toscano

Reaction Score
I renewed a couple weeks ago online, there was no option to spread the payments (for the first time in many years). Not a big deal in my case but for some needing to pay the entire amount at one time (or having to pay credit card interest over a few months) may not be easy.

Glad to know they still offer that option.
This really seems like it’s all over the place bc I didn’t receive an email, but when I went on to renew online it did give me the option to break it into payment plan. I always choose the payment plan so I get to hold onto my money longer than them, however petty that is haha!

Reaction Score
still have not gotten a single email which to be honest is quite absurd. my group has grown from 18 to 34 this season. thankful for you all on keeping us up to date on deadlines and prices, at least someone is looking out for the die-hards!

Reaction Score
Happy to renew today. I spoke to the Ticket Office, they said it's possible some folks were not getting reminder/notification emails because they had not chosen to "opt in" to receive communications in their account. So I guess check your account status to see if that is an issue. Anyway looking forward to the season!

Reaction Score
Kind of sad. I finally convinced my girlfriend to get season tickets with me this year (she's never been to a football game in her life) and I get a job in North Dakota.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Thought I would take a look at going from bench to chairbacks. Price is more than triple. That's OK, I like my seats.
I sit in a section immediately adjacent to the chairs. Ushers make you show a ticket when you first get there, but nothing stops us from moving over if we so desire. Particularly after the 1st quarter.

Reaction Score
I renewed two upper level chairbacks close to the 50 yard line. It does cost more than the bench ticket. However it does include a parking pass, and paying a little more helps support the program, so I do it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom