Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I predict better clock management
(to include better TO usage)

Reaction Score
Count me among those who think there was too much damage to expect such a huge turn around. I'm hopeful of 6-6. I think we upset BYU Friday night and lose one we shouldn't, my picks are Tulane and USF then win Stony Brook, Army, Memphis,Temple and SMU. 6-6, 3-5. Some hope and even some reason for optimism tempered with reality. We still have a ways to go to be considered a real "elite" team in this less than elite league, but as they say the journey to mecca begins with a single step.

Reaction Score
Count me among those who think there was too much damage to expect such a huge turn around. I'm hopeful of 6-6. I think we upset BYU Friday night and lose one we shouldn't, my picks are Tulane and USF then win Stony Brook, Army, Memphis,Temple and SMU. 6-6, 3-5. Some hope and even some reason for optimism tempered with reality. We still have a ways to go to be considered a real "elite" team in this less than elite league, but as they say the journey to mecca begins with a single step.

I'm with FS on this. I think a ton of damage was done to the program, and that it will be a while before we can fairly judge HCBD on what he will be able to do here (as opposed to what he says here which I just don't give a crap about).

I would take 6-6 in a heartbeat. But there is a ton of question marks and a troubling lack of depth and I'm not at all confident this year isn't going to be much, much longer than that.

Reaction Score
"My gut tells me we split the home games (beat BYU & Boise St, lose to Cincy & SMU)"

Did he mean to reverse these?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
5-7. Wins over SBU, Temple, Tulane, Army, Memphis

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I think anywhere between 5-8 wins is a realistic expectation. I'm leaning more towards the higher end of the scale. I am going with 7-5 heading into a bowl game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom