Season Ending Note To Kara | The Boneyard

Season Ending Note To Kara

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
As a player she was always a gamer - the heart of her team. Got the color wrong, but someone with grit through and through. As a play by play or in booth announcer I have always found her work very, very good. As true blue Orange as she was, I am sure there were times when she absolutely had to fight like heck not to say something just not right for ESPN. I know that some years ago she played for Geno for the first time and for her it was a change event. Her ability to be true and objective in her craft is something I really admire. Kara, you are a pro at the very top.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
As a player she was always a gamer - the heart of her team. Got the color wrong, but someone with grit through and through. As a play by play or in booth announcer I have always found her work very, very good. As true blue Orange as she was, I am sure there were times when she absolutely had to fight like heck not to say something just not right for ESPN. I know that some years ago she played for Geno for the first time and for her it was a change event. Her ability to be true and objective in her craft is something I really admire. Kara, you are a pro at the very top.
I second that. She is the best and I really don't know who comes in second, there is such a gulf. The mixture of knowledge, understanding, and being very articulate. I do not think I have every cringed at a word that she has spoken as a broadcaster and I don't think I can say that about any other broadcaster in any sport.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
And I would also agree with Geno - the pairing of her and Lobo I think has raise Lobo's game. It works well.

Reaction Score
Enjoy her while we can. I have a feeling she will be moving up and doing more men's sports. By far the best in my opinion.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Enjoy her while we can. I have a feeling she will be moving up and doing more men's sports. By far the best in my opinion.
Yes - my fear as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32