Sean Obi-Transfer | The Boneyard

Sean Obi-Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

I think Kevin and Chilli should get on the phones for this guy if they haven't already. I followed Obi in high school and at Rice. Although he is slightly undersized at 6'9", he has the build and footwork to be a presence in the paint.

I've been told that Obi's primary choice for next season was to play at an Ivy (Columbia specifically), which is not allowed for 5th year transfers. His primary focus is to find a school where he can play, as well as get his masters in a business related field. Being a CT guy, this is definitely an interesting prospect.

Reaction Score

I think Kevin and Chilli should get on the phones for this guy if they haven't already. I followed Obi in high school and at Rice. Although he is slightly undersized at 6'9", he has the build and footwork to be a presence in the paint.

I've been told that Obi's primary choice for next season was to play at an Ivy (Columbia specifically), which is not allowed for 5th year transfers. His primary focus is to find a school where he can play, as well as get his masters in a business related field. Being a CT guy, this is definitely an interesting prospect.

Pass, has barely played for 3 season running, get someone ready to go and someone who we know what we'll get from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom