Sean Miller | The Boneyard

Sean Miller

Reaction Score
Sounds like defense attorneys in the new trial will ask for judge to reconsider having Sean Miller testify. Not sure on Wade.

Sean Miller could be compelled to testify in the ongoing federal corruption case involving college basketball after a video played to jurors Wednesday showed an aspiring agent bragging about his relationship with the Arizona Wildcats coach.

Defense attorney Steve Haney said he will ask the judge to reconsider allowing Miller to testify after videotape was shown to a jury in which Christian Dawkins said he knew and worked with Miller and former UA assistant coach Book Richardson. Haney said Wednesday that he doesn't plan to waste much time.

“First thing, 9 o’clock tomorrow morning,” he said.

Federal judge Edgardo Ramos ruled last week that Miller and LSU coach Will Wade did not need to testify in the trial because they were irrelevant to the bribery charges facing Dawkins and co-conspirator Merl Code. The judge said then that he could change his mind depending on what evidence was provided.

Sean Miller said he 'took care of everything' for ex-UA star, agent claims in FBI video

Reaction Score
how are his two 5 star recruits still committed? Gotta be a chance they pull out at this point no?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
how are his two 5 star recruits still committed? Gotta be a chance they pull out at this point no?

Pretty much zero? Besides one of them is a local Scottsdale kid. They're both Top 10 fwiw.

Reaction Score
Pretty much zero? Besides one of them is a local Scottsdale kid. They're both Top 10 fwiw.
If He loses his job in the next month these kids gotta have contingency plans

Reaction Score
how this scumbag is still coaching defies any sense of reality
Ive read all the testimony to date and find it amazing that the Zona administration continues to wear blinders
Because none of this matters to them nor is it surprising. They are banking on this to blow over and Sean Miller to continue to land stud recruits. All is good in Arizona for now.

Reaction Score
I'm not so convinced anymore he survives. Given the details coming out in this trial the university is going to be backed into an awful tight corner on this deal. Regardless, the program will likely get slammed by the Ncaa once this is over. This is to high profile and with an asst. basically turning govt witness they're stuck.

Reaction Score
I'm not so convinced anymore he survives. Given the details coming out in this trial the university is going to be backed into an awful tight corner on this deal. Regardless, the program will likely get slammed by the Ncaa once this is over. This is to high profile and with an asst. basically turning govt witness they're stuck.
I think this actually might be the nail in the coffin for the NCAA, not Arizona. Its now public knowledge that basketball and football players are getting paid. The entire model should be blown up.

Reaction Score
I think this actually might be the nail in the coffin for the NCAA, not Arizona. Its now public knowledge that basketball and football players are getting paid. The entire model should be blown up.

Beginning of the end yes, but a slow complicated process to unwind. I wouldn't want to be sitting in Arizona's spot right now in the short term. I'd be real surprised if Miller isn't called to testify.

Reaction Score

I want carrot top. Kid's nasty.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
10k a month.....To get bounced in the first round by Buffalo?

Miller should have demanded that Ayton pay the money back after that sorry ass performance.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Beginning of the end yes, but a slow complicated process to unwind. I wouldn't want to be sitting in Arizona's spot right now in the short term. I'd be real surprised if Miller isn't called to testify.

Why not? They've got the best incoming recruiting class that money can buy! ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom