Sean Miller quote post Johnnie’s game | The Boneyard

Sean Miller quote post Johnnie’s game

Reaction Score
I can't find any evidence he said anything after the big loss. Did he not speak after the game? a Google search comes up empty for me

Reaction Score
"it's not easy to go through what we went through in hartford. They beat us so bad that you wondered if you'd ever be able to play basketball or win a basketball game again...you had to be filled with some doubt simply because of how out of hand that game was i mean i thought we kept it as close as we could, it could have been worse."

Reaction Score
I can't find any evidence he said anything after the big loss. Did he not speak after the game? a Google search comes up empty for me
I saw some quotes. He said it was his worst loss at any level. I am not a social media person, so I can't give you links to Twitter, tiktoc or podcasts.

Reaction Score
This is what he said after bounce back win against Johnnies.

Reaction Score
I had a dislike for Miller due to the filthy cheating at Arizona, but I find myself liking him more as I hear him in the Big East. He’s humble, he’s positive and he doesn’t make excuses. On top of that, we know he’s an excellent coach. He’s had a lot of success. His Xavier team is solid and I have no doubt he’ll have them back in the top 1/4 of the Big East soon.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I had a dislike for Miller due to the filthy cheating at Arizona, but I find myself liking him more as I hear him in the Big East. He’s humble, he’s positive and he doesn’t make excuses. On top of that, we know he’s an excellent coach. He’s had a lot of success. His Xavier team is solid and I have no doubt he’ll have them back in the top 1/4 of the Big East soon.

I’ve always liked him. I have no clue that what he was doing was anything beyond other top Nike programs. But I have no clue, I just always loved him as a coach.

Reaction Score
:oops:I had a dislike for Miller due to the filthy cheating at Arizona, but I find myself liking him more as I hear him in the Big East. He’s humble, he’s positive and he doesn’t make excuses. On top of that, we know he’s an excellent coach. He’s had a lot of success. His Xavier team is solid and I have no doubt he’ll have them back in the top 1/4 of the Big East soon.

I’ve had a similar transition from despising him to respecting him. They play hard and you can tell he’s a damn good coach. This post game gets me closer to actually liking his style.:oops:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I still think he eventually ends up at Pitt after Capel wears out his welcome, which may be sooner than later.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Great coach but not too into laws or helping friends going to jail for him

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I still think he eventually ends up at Pitt after Capel wears out his welcome, which may be sooner than later.

I did a Nike coaching clinic some years ago, ironically at Duquesne, I think Miller had just taken over at Arizona, he was awesome. Tons of great X and O tips, super knowledgeable, just a basketball guy. Me and my coaching buddy still talk about it, we had 2 pages of notes every other coach gave us maybe a couple important lines.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom