Sean Jones Out For Year | The Boneyard

Sean Jones Out For Year

Reaction Score
Marquette went from being extremely deep to pretty questionable on the guard and wing. Lost their 6th and 7th guys (at least until February for Chase Ross) and their 5th guy is just returning from multiple games missed due to injury. And Kolek busted his ankle pretty good two months ago and who knows if he's playing at 100%.

Reaction Score
That's really upsetting. He was quickly becoming one of my favorite non-UConn BE players. Plays every second with 110% energy, one of the fastest guys with the ball that I've seen in the league, and he was starting to figure out the 3 point shot over the last couple of games

Big blow

Reaction Score
First off I feel bad for player. Hoping a speedy recovery and ready for next season.

The slippage of the top preseason BE teams could hurt our SOS, though other top conferences don't seem immune to this considering the slew of top 25 teams being upset by unranked teams.

Makes me wonder if the Portal is creating more and more parody.

Seeing we've remained near the top of poll, and possibly landing at #1 come Monday, as long as we keep on winning most of our games, a high seed is likely. If we take a bunch of losses, parody plays out in the Big East and some of the top OOC teams we beat don't turn out to be so good (Gonzaga, Texas) it could impact our seeding.

As much as I'd like to see us dominate in the BE, I want to face teams at full strength and be battle tested.

The eye test says we're elite, and I think we'll take care of business. I just hope we can get healthier and again hit our stride come March.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
First off I feel bad for player. Hoping a speedy recovery and ready for next season.

The slippage of the top preseason BE teams could hurt our SOS, though other top conferences don't seem immune to this considering the slew of top 25 teams being upset by unranked teams.

Seeing we've remained near the top of poll, and possibly landing at #1 come Monday, as long as we keep on winning most of our games, a high seed is likely. If we take a bunch of losses, parody plays out in the Big East and some of the top OOC teams we beat don't turn out to be so good (Gonzaga, Texas) it could impact our seeding.

As much as I'd like to see us dominate in the BE, I want to face teams at full strength and be battle tested.

The eye test says we're elite, and I think we'll take care of business. I just hope we can get healthier and again hit our stride come March.

The portal is creating more parity in both football and basketball.

I think everyone expected Xavier to suck once they lost Freemantle and Hunter. They don't suck. And I know everyone expected Butler to suck this season. They definitely don't suck. Miller and Matta did good work in the portal.

Reaction Score

You’re a great poster but the continued misuse of this word is killing me:

It’s parity, not parody

Unless you mean that the portal is a satire of the college basketball game. In which case I will show myself out…….

Reaction Score
You’re a great poster but the continued misuse of this word is killing me:

It’s parity, not parody

Unless you mean that the portal is a satire of the college basketball game. In which case I will show myself out…….
Thanks for the compliment and correction. Voice texting is dangerous. Yeah, the word I used has to do with comedy while the other which I should have used has to do with things moving toward an equal state.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom