Sea of Tenn Orange...yuck | The Boneyard

Sea of Tenn Orange...yuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tomorrow, my Atlanta Dream will be taking on the LA Sparks. For some reason, Parker brings more Tenn fans out than Catchings, maybe it's the age difference. The last time Parker played in ATL, Pat Summit came to watch her, that was amazing. I will be there amongst the Sea of Orange in my UCONN Blue, and I will be cheering loud as ever for my 3 Husky Girls. Maybe, just maybe, I can get an autograph from Pat, gotta love her.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Tomorrow, my Atlanta Dream will be taking on the LA Sparks. For some reason, Parker brings more Tenn fans out than Catchings, maybe it's the age difference. The last time Parker played in ATL, Pat Summit came to watch her, that was amazing. I will be there amongst the Sea of Orange in my UCONN Blue, and I will be cheering loud as ever for my 3 Husky Girls. Maybe, just maybe, I can get an autograph from Pat, gotta love her.
Wave to Pat.

Tennessee has a number of players in the league. Catch and Candace are among the best. I like Catch's personality better, but that's just personal preference. I'll be cheering for both big time in London.

Reaction Score
I love the Players, but too much Orange isn't good for your Health lol

Reaction Score
Thats if Pat will be in attendance

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I love the Players, but too much Orange isn't good for your Health lol
It's a color for a Hazmat suit.

images

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Enjoy the game. Parker is very popular player. Catchings I think is the best role model in basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom