OT: Scum down by 4 at the half againt Wagner at home NT | The Boneyard

OT: Scum down by 4 at the half againt Wagner at home NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
lol I like the nickname for Pitt. Zero creativity whatsoever but very effective.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Pitt has pretty been ranked for as long as I can remember. We're 1:46 away from that finally ending. Big East is really looking a lot weaker this year.

Reaction Score
i hope wagner wins....it will help our SOS
only at this point though. pitt losing will drastically hurt our OSOS (opponent strength of schedule) for the entire season...but it'd definitely be worth it for a pitt loss

Reaction Score
Man, this Pitt team does not look impressive - offensively challenged is an understatement. When you're having a hard time breaking 50 at home against Wagner, something isn't clicking. It really shouldn't be anything but Uconn/Cuse vying for the BE crown this year - neither Pitt or Ville' are in that class.

Reaction Score
"Wagner took UConn down to the wire"

If getting within 10 from halfway through the 1st half to the end is taking a team down to the wire, then Wagner did that.

Reaction Score
it I wanna see Pitt lose as long as were in the tournament thats all that matters its not the BCS RPI whatever I dont care about that.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Bwahaha couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of scum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
And the ACC jinx is in effect.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
And they won't be sneaking back into the top 25 any time soon either.

Reaction Score
Only team that should be concerned about the RPI implications of this game is....Pitt. Ranked #70 right now. Would be nice if they laid an egg in big east play too and didn't even make the big dance.

Reaction Score
Pitt is ranked #13, I doubt they're going to fall all the way out of the top 25 after that loss, even tho it is bad loss.

Reaction Score
I don't care about RPI and SOS. Numbers are just numbers. If Pitt is playing, I am rooting for the other team.

August_West

Reaction Score
Nah, count on this..... Pitt will look like the wooden era ucla teams in conference play, they only puss out in the ncaa's and early season against cupcakes. It's one of the reasons I detest them so, they do nothing for the big east out of conference, EVER.

Reaction Score
I did see where the "world leader in sports" had Khem Birch playing tonight against Wagner in its boxscore of the game which is pretty funny.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Nah, count on this..... Pitt will look like the wooden era ucla teams in conference play, they only puss out in the ncaa's and early season against cupcakes. It's one of the reasons I detest them so, they do nothing for the big east out of conference, EVER.

very true! tennessee last year!

Reaction Score
This thread has really made me lol a few times. I am glad the " scum" monicker is sticking- it really does bring me joy.

By the way on a side note anyone else having a hard time with a step monster ovr the holiidays-mine has grown some horns down here in Miami. At least it's warm.

PE-TOOWEY! - I spit on Pitt. Scum.

August_West

Reaction Score
Thanks scot-e, all I wanted for Xmas was a patented scot-e spit on the scum!

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Seeing as how their top four scorers are under 6'5 and their only contributor above that is 6'9 averaging 8 and 6, they're gonna have a lot of trouble against teams like us and Cuse unless Gibbs has a great game.

AD averages more blocks per game than Pitt does as a team

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
Still can't believe this happened. PITT has been in close games in more than half of the ones they played already. Loss to LBSU, 8 over Rider, 4 over La Salle, 10 over Robert Morris, 5 over TENN, 6 over Okie State, and now this loss vs Wagner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom