Scott Frost | The Boneyard

Scott Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He would be #1 on my list. He started his pro career in the northeast with the Jets.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
He would be #1 on my list. He started his pro career in the northeast with the Jets.

Well that's a reach.

I heard he likes nutmeg....that should make him a lock.

Reaction Score
Well that's a reach.

I heard he likes nutmeg....that should make him a lock.
It's not a reach, he did indeed start his career in the northeast with the Jets. What about that statement is incorrect?

Reaction Score
He is pretty much waiting for the Nebraska job to open up. He is a West Coast guy who played at NU. While he might seem like a hot commodity, I'd personally take a flyer on a guy who has been the OC for 8 games of an offense that is still riding off the coat tails of its previous head coach. Right now any school hiring him is really rolling the dice on a small body of work.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
It's not a reach, he did indeed start his career in the northeast with the Jets. What about that statement is incorrect?

Where did I say your statement was incorrect? I said it was a reach. Because a guy 15 years ago played in the NFL in NY doesn't exactly link him to CT. Other than where he was drafted...and forced to play....the guy has no northeast connection.

That to me...is a reach.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Where did I say your statement was incorrect? I said it was a reach. Because a guy 15 years ago played in the NFL in NY doesn't exactly link him to CT. Other than where he was drafted...and forced to play....the guy has no northeast connection.

That to me...is a reach.
Scott Frost is in favor of the Constitution and thinks Oak is as good a wood as any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom