Scott Burrell Comes through | The Boneyard

Scott Burrell Comes through

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Somebody in my fantasy basketball league got Glen Rice to record one of these. Two straight minutes of Rice in his car giving another guy in the league a hard time for always losing with good players, and 30 seconds on Sarah Palin. It was pretty funny and definitely not safe for work.

Reaction Score
Somebody in my fantasy basketball league got Glen Rice to record one of these. Two straight minutes of Rice in his car giving another guy in the league a hard time for always losing with good players, and 30 seconds on Sarah Palin. It was pretty funny and definitely not safe for work.

I lost a friend over this because I hired Darryl Strawberry (he's a big mets fan) to blast him after he lost in fantasy baseball last year.....he was not amused!

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I lost a friend over this because I hired Darryl Strawberry (he's a big mets fan) to blast him after he lost in fantasy baseball last year.....he was not amused!
Really? That's classic. Dude needed to lighten up.
My buddy just got a 50th birthday cameo from Mick Foley/Cactus Jack/Mankind/Dude Love. It was awesome.

Last edited:

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
A Charlie Sheen mojo one back in the day would have been cool. Some actors are surprisingly poor at the platform. If you’re a Sox fan, Kevin Millar is great 04’. Susie Essman from Curb is a fun video too. But $400 yikes. Don’t play hers at work!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom