Scoring Averages For This Year | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Scoring Averages For This Year

Reaction Score
Jackson will most certainly not be averaging 9 points per game. No way he could possibly be a single figure game scorer. I predict Andre Jackson will way more points per game considering he is expected to be an NBA lottery pick nect year.

His average: 15 ppg
Love Andre Jackson, but he will not average 15 points a game this season. 12 or 13, sure. But Hawkins, Sanogo, and Newton will all get theirs too.

Reaction Score
He can score a lot of ways. He’s a #1 or 2 guard in the NBA. His jump shot that level?
I admit he seems kind of average shooting 3's and his form needs some work too, but if he can fix that he could develope into a great 3 point shooter. That only sells him even more as a versatile NBA lottery pick for next year.

Reaction Score
I admit he seems kind of average shooting 3's and his form needs some work too, but if he can fix that he could develope into a great 3 point shooter. That only sells him even more as a versatile NBA lottery pick for next year.
Yeah, he actually makes 3’s very well now but does he he a quick enough jump and release for the league. These players don’t really change their shooting techniques over the summer do they?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom