Score Predictions vs Cincy 1/26/13 | The Boneyard

Score Predictions vs Cincy 1/26/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
That sounds about right DC. close to what i was going to predict. I'm not sure how much Geno will do in experimenting with his new "philosophy" of not putting all the reserves on the court together. It could get ugly as Cinci is really bad, but I think Geno reigns it in and i'll say 84-30 (Cinci scored 33 against L'ville last week)...

Reaction Score
That sounds about right DC. close to what i was going to predict. I'm not sure how much Geno will do in experimenting with his new "philosophy" of not putting all the reserves on the court together. It could get ugly as Cinci is really bad, but I think Geno reigns it in and i'll say 84-30 (Cinci scored 33 against L'ville last week)...
Unless GENO reigns it in, it will be really ugly
88-37
IRA

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
He'll reign in, big time. He'll play the first half to see if they can do what they did to Duke. So we should be up by about 40 at that point. Then the second half he'll clear the bench. He doesn't want to hurt his former assistant, now the coach, too much. And the kiddies need some time to grow, and the oldsters to watch some bball. So we'll only win by about 30. But as I so often say (and is obvious) I know notheeng.

Reaction Score
UConn - a lot. Cincy? Not so much. Geno will show mercy on Jamelle and MJ, MT, BB, even HB see lots of PT

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Lots ands lots UC. Not a lot Cincy. Came up with this pathetic prediction before scrolling down to Chapette's missive. However, I feel we have both fallen on a safe method of predicting scores! What is the spread on lots and lots vs not a lot?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Competing factors:

A road game and Geno will take it easy on Jamelle.

OTOH, Cincy is hurt again, I believe, and I think we are hitting our stride.

If healthy, look for Morgan and Kiah to get PT. I look for a big game from Stewie.

I like DC's pick, but I need to be different. How about 90-30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom