Score Predictions South Carolina vs Miss State | The Boneyard

Score Predictions South Carolina vs Miss State

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I want Dawn to win it all... but I don't want Wilson to get one for the home team, Im torn!

I like Coates but she's out so it's not as fun for her if they win it (like KLS).

I like Davis and it would be fun to see her mom on Twitter and get a title before Diamond

I like BCM I wouldnt mind her with one

I dont know anything about MissState but I did enjoy Vivians last season

I got South Carolina 72-68 over MState

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I am officially on the Morgan William bandwagon. Not only for her play and her backstory but the way she comports herself in interviews, she is a darling. Lets go MSU. Of course it must end in a buzzer beater and the defense will outplay the offense so a low scoring affair. How about 62 to 60 MSU.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Miss. State is on a roll. Lots of good team chemistry the last few weekends. South Carolina still has some dry spells; offense does not come easy to them. Even their home game against ASU was a struggle.

Tough to beat a (conference) team three times in the same season. USC is SEC and SEC tournament champions. Miss. State will be national champions. 72-62 MSU.

Reaction Score
I'm not going to watch as I stated in another thread that I need a Burke break..but I hope Mississppi State wins just to complete the story of William. I also am selfish in that I don't want a possibility of SC winning both the men's and women's championship in the same year. I'd like to keep that a UConn thing.. :D

Reaction Score
I think South Carolina prevails in a close one 62-60 (but I'm hoping that Mississippi State wins).

Reaction Score
I'm torn too. Davis is an ex Jacket and Allisha is a Georgia girl. Staley is a class act. I'm not a Wilson or Coates fan. With that said, I want them to win. The more elite programs in the country the better.

Miss St. I hope this run brings up their program and they continue to get good players.

Next year will be fun.

Reaction Score
Torn too! On one hand, absolutely love William and want to complete her story. On the other hand, a SC win might give more incentive for Davis and Gray to go pro (or maybe a loss will- e.g. Jewell Loyd) which would make them less of a threat next year.

I remember seeing a stat that as of recent years, a win against UConn in the semis usually led to a loss in the championship game. Look at '08 Stanford and '11, '12 ND. This was a monumental win for MS States program and they are running on a lot of emotion right now. Let's see if they can regroup and beat a team that has beaten them twice already this season. They're hot right now.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Miss. State is on a roll. Lots of good team chemistry the last few weekends. South Carolina still has some dry spells; offense does not come easy to them. Even their home game against ASU was a struggle.

Tough to beat a (conference) team three times in the same season. USC is SEC and SEC tournament champions. Miss. State will be national champions. 72-62 MSU.

Season Finale
images

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom