Score Prediction spreadsheets | The Boneyard

Score Prediction spreadsheets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Winlots, would you message me and we can figure out how I can send you spreadsheets of game prognostications and MOV for the games beginning with Texas and running through ECU.

Reaction Score
Winlots, would you message me and we can figure out how I can send you spreadsheets of game prognostications and MOV for the games beginning with Texas and running through ECU.

HOOPS: would be glad to do that, but I'm also fine with you just sticking them in that last thread I put up a day or two ago, which you saw and responded to, if that is easier for you. Thread title was s.t. like "Couple questions before posting the next score prediction thread." I don't feel any "ownership" of the SP threads....prefer others having a lot of input into it. Your involvement is very much appreciated. (I'm just home from a visit to the hospital and got on here to try and get some winners up from the Baylor thru DePaul SP threads, when I saw your note.....so will turn to that now and see how much I can get done.....will put whatever I come up with into the thread I reference in this paragraph.)

Reaction Score
HOOPS: would be glad to do that, but I'm also fine with you just sticking them in that last thread I put up a day or two ago, which you saw and responded to, if that is easier for you. Thread title was s.t. like "Couple questions before posting the next score prediction thread." I don't feel any "ownership" of the SP threads....prefer others having a lot of input into it. Your involvement is very much appreciated. (I'm just home from a visit to the hospital and got on here to try and get some winners up from the Baylor thru DePaul SP threads, when I saw your note.....so will turn to that now and see how much I can get done.....will put whatever I come up with into the thread I reference in this paragraph.)
Win lots - check your boneyard correspondence when you have a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom