Schools Whose NBA Alumni Earn The Most Money | The Boneyard

Schools Whose NBA Alumni Earn The Most Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's got to be a recruiting tool right there. Print it.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Under $2 mill less with 9 less players.

And if you take the top 10 schools from this list, divide the total by the # of players, current UConn alumni average more than the other schools in the top 10 at $6+ million/pp.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
And if you take the top 10 schools from this list, divide the total by the # of players, current UConn alumni average more than the other schools in the top 10 at $6+ million/pp.

That'll dip once BG and CV's bloated contracts dry up at the end of this year. Thanks Isaiah.

Reaction Score
That'll dip once BG and CV's bloated contracts dry up at the end of this year. Thanks Isaiah.

It will be made up for and then some when Drummond, Kemba, and even Lamb sign new contracts in around 2 years time... We are UConn, we should be top 3 in this list on a yearly basis for the foreseeable future... this is what we do best, produce a high quality nba players more than any other program...

This is what I told Prince Ali at MSG when I met him...2 days later he officially committed.

Though its too early to say how Ali will play at on the court at UConn when he gets here, at least we know he is smart guy who can make smart choices...

caw

Reaction Score

I think you mean Joe.

The number looks to drop significantly in the next year or two. Who knows if Gordon or Charlie resign. Thabeet, Adrian and Price are all question marks. Allen may retire soon. Caron may also. Emeka could keep playing but with his injuries, who knows.

Still with Kemba, Drummond and Lamb on rookie deals and Napier likely to join them, there will be a UConn presence for awhile. Gay will also be in the league for awhile, though probably not on such an absurd contract.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
If they hadn't changed the rules forcing kids to go to school for one year, the $$$ earned by those going straight from HS to the NBA would dwarf any school. Kobe, Garnett, Howard, LeBron, Chandler, McGrady, Stoudamire, et. al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom