Scheduling Suggestion for Next Year... | The Boneyard

Scheduling Suggestion for Next Year...

Reaction Score
This rut in the season has made clear a suggestion that I'd like for future schedules:

More than one true road game on the non-con schedule. This year, our only true non-con was Florida.

Doesn't have to be a great team, just has to be a team with a good, spirited fan base. Like, VCU, for example.

Simple ask: but one more true road game will help prep future teams for true road games in the Big East.

Thank you for the Boneyard.

Reaction Score
I would love another road game, if I was making the schedule and could do whatever I wanted I would set up 2 home and homes revolving each year with former big east opponents, wvu, bc, rutgers, syracuse ect.... Not that this is a controversial take here at the boneyard

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I would love another road game, if I was making the schedule and could do whatever I wanted I would set up 2 home and homes revolving each year with former big east opponents, wvu, bc, rutgers, syracuse ect.... Not that this is a controversial take here at the boneyard
Sub one of those games for the Big 12 challenge and add a MTE and we are all set.

Reaction Score
didnt have a problem with this year's schedule, but am always up for swapping a cupcake with a real game.

however, i would rather play away at a below average P5 than away at an above average midmajor. right or wrong, losing at Florida sounds a lot better than losing at St. Bonaventure. perception is reality to the casual fan.

Reaction Score
didnt have a problem with this year's schedule, but am always up for swapping a cupcake with a real game.

however, i would rather play away at a below average P5 than away at an above average midmajor. right or wrong, losing at Florida sounds a lot better than losing at St. Bonaventure. perception is reality to the casual fan.
Nah, we shouldn’t be afraid to play a good team on the road. Like we’re playing now actually.

Reaction Score
We'll be on the road next year against a B12 team, right? And I imagine we will definitely pick up a H&H series with someone, possible 2 series. Tennessee would be fun. We're playing them in football next season. Might as well add them to the basketball schedule too.

Reaction Score
We'll be on the road next year against a B12 team, right? And I imagine we will definitely pick up a H&H series with someone, possible 2 series. Tennessee would be fun. We're playing them in football next season. Might as well add them to the basketball schedule too.
We'll also have a free slot to schedule an extra game next year since we're in a 2 game MTE instead of the typical 3 games we've been in the past few years

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom