Schedule: WCBB on ESPN Networks for 2019-20 Season | The Boneyard

Schedule: WCBB on ESPN Networks for 2019-20 Season

Reaction Score

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
I wonder if there is any interest by other BYers in having the link to the schedule pinned to the top (or near the top) of the UConn WBB forum instead of here on the General WBB forum? I would certainly like to have quick and easy access to this schedule in case I am interested in non UConn games and especially all the UConn games on the ESPN Networks.
Anyone know a Mod/Admin that might consider this plea (if others are also interested too)?

Even though I think that this is an excellent idea, I was able to add the link to my phone's Home page, which makes it even easier to access

Last edited:

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I wonder if there is any interest by other BYers in having the link to the schedule pinned to the top (or near the top) of the UConn WBB forum instead of here on the General WBB forum? I would certainly like to have quick and easy access to this schedule in case I am interested in non UConn games and especially all the UConn games on the ESPN Networks.
Anyone know a Mod/Admin that might consider this plea (if others are also interested too)?
The UConn WBB Schedule is pinned to the top of the UConn WBB board. The schedule above is ESPN's coverage of General WCBB games. Sorry but to me it seems appropriate to remain here, matching to topic of the board.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
The UConn WBB Schedule is pinned to the top of the UConn WBB board. The schedule above is ESPN's coverage of General WCBB games. Sorry but to me it seems appropriate to remain here, matching to topic of the board.
Okie dokie. I was just hoping that it could be pinned near the top of either forum instead of having to go into the thread and post something just to keep it visible.
But as I mentioned in my post edit, I was able to put the link on my phone's Home screen, so...
But thanks for the quick reply.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Okie dokie. I was just hoping that it could be pinned near the top of either forum instead of having to go into the thread and post something just to keep it visible.
But as I mentioned in my post edit, I was able to put the link on my phone's Home screen, so...
But thanks for the quick reply.
I cleaned up the title and pinned it to the top of this GWB board.

Reaction Score
Thank you for posting. Not much coverage of the PAC-12, but I'm sure that has more to do with the PAC-12 network.
I think the PAC 12 network is owned by the conference. The Big 10 network is in the same boat because it is owned by FOX (51%) and the conference (49%).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom