Schedule Tab? | The Boneyard

Schedule Tab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I feel bad almost even asking because I know you guys have so much on your plate already, but....

Is there anyway we could maybe link to a schedule with game times and TV coverage right here on the website. Something like a tab at the top after "Home" "Forums" then add in "Schedules" "Members" "Help".

I feel like it would possibly be a strong asset to the site, there are always threads discussing what channel if any is covering the football or basketball games. Again it's just an idea, but something that would be helpful in beefing up this already great site!

Thanks for listening to me ramble

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
We have plans for content that are in the works. I'll try to add that info to the newslinks for the time being.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Nan, can you share a Preview of things being planned for the site? Won't hold you to it, if something doesn't pan out. I've read the suggestions offered and many are interesting. Thanks-

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Nan, can you share a Preview of things being planned for the site? Won't hold you to it, if something doesn't pan out. I've read the suggestions offered and many are interesting. Thanks-

Tom is the guy working on the technical aspacts of the site so I'm not the person to ask about upgrades and features. I do know that a new upgrade is in the work that will include some items taht people want, like a Ignore feature, but am not sure what else is included. A chat room and content page are in the works as well. Some of the stuff is held ip because of me - I am due to get my knee scoped and haven't been around as much as I'd like due to Dr. appointments and the ever-pesky daytime job gig but I'm hoping my medically induced downtime will give me some free hours to devote to the site.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Wishing you the very Best with the knee. I've had it done twice, the scope & ACL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom