Schedule, early jump start? | The Boneyard

Schedule, early jump start?

Reaction Score
I was just checking out the Uconn schedule and both in the non-conference games as well as the conference games we have what looks like a softer schedule to start out, I know Wich St. is the first conference game, but then the next 4 seem very winable...

Hopefully with a young and new team this will help us build confidence and put us in a good position to get better & better as we hit the difficult part of the schedule...

Very happy to see that especially with all new players this year, can’t wait!!

Reaction Score
Colgate is PRIMED to make the tourney for the first time since 1996 (when they lost by 9, as a 16 seed to...you guessed it, Uconn!). You heard it here first, Colgate shocks the Patriot, leap frogs Bucknell and nabs a 14 seed! I wouldn't want to play them, hoping Uconn does not turn out to be a quality win on their resume come March....

Reaction Score
Colgate is PRIMED to make the tourney for the first time since 1996 (when they lost by 9, as a 16 seed to...you guessed it, Uconn!). You heard it here first, Colgate shocks the Patriot, leap frogs Bucknell and nabs a 14 seed! I wouldn't want to play them, hoping Uconn does not turn out to be a quality win on their resume come March....

They probably would have to win @ Bucknell to do that in the PL Tourney coming in at a +8.5ish dog.

Bucknell though is inconsistent defensively. Bison can pull a few big upsets this year but could also be vulnerable on the D end any given night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom