SC picks up Kentucky transfer Jennings! | The Boneyard

SC picks up Kentucky transfer Jennings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HGN

Reaction Score
I don't know what's happening in Kentucky but one has to wonder if the Coach will have enough players come opening day at this rate.

Reaction Score
Aren't within conference transfers subject to sitting out two years? If I'm a current athlete, I wouldn't want to sit out two years so I wouldn't really look at any school in conference.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Aren't within conference transfers subject to sitting out two years? If I'm a current athlete, I wouldn't want to sit out two years so I wouldn't really look at any school in conference.

Some conferences have that rule.. the SEC isn't one of them. There's actually no SEC rule of any sort against intra-conference transferring.. coaches just have the option of placing restrictions on transferring which is usually how it goes. In this case, Mitchell gave every player that wanted to leave the opportunity to start fresh elsewhere, a "blanket transfer" to ANY school. No restrictions.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Kentucky has had a total of how many transfers? I ask only to see who is winning. I guess SCar and Kentucky are competing. SCar has had 4 transfers in and 3 transfers out. Unfortunately (or fortunately in some respects) Kentucky has had all of theirs be outties instead of innies I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom