Say it ain't so Charlie V. | The Boneyard

Say it ain't so Charlie V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Grabbing someone's neck ain't cool, especially during a basketball game. It looks worse on slow motion, but still got hold of Westbrook's neck, if even for a second or two. Since when did Charlie become an enforcer? UConn or not its a WTF move.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Can't say I'm against standing up for your teammate Westbrook was out for JJ on this night...

Reaction Score
I didnt think Charlie had that in him but I like it.

Reaction Score
uh oh, this is gonna make bad blood in the UConn system. Charlie better watch his back, Donnell Beverly is gonna be outside his house with a crowbar ready to Nancy Kerrigan him

Reaction Score
Not a big deal at all. He was just trying to defend his teammate who is much smaller than Westbrook.

Reaction Score
Grabbing someone's neck ain't cool, especially during a basketball game. It looks worse on slow motion, but still got hold of Westbrook's neck, if even for a second or two. Since when did Charlie become an enforcer? UConn or not its a WTF move.

Disagree OP. Westbrook was clearly a d@ck on this one. Hooked the little guys arm and yanked on it then started trouble. Charlie was protecting his peeps. He should have buried his foot in Westbrook's A@@.

Reaction Score
They were saying he went at Ibaka too, but I didn't see that. Unlike westbrook, CV knows to pick on someone his own size, when he's done sticking up for his teammate

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
I'm for it. Bring the pain Chuck. I mean, a stern talking to probably wouldn't have deterred westbrook for being a .

Reaction Score
I'm for it. Bring the pain Chuck. I mean, a stern talking to probably wouldn't have deterred westbrook for being a .
Not sure if you watched the game but Barea was the bigger

Reaction Score
From the video it doesn't really seem like Westbrook did much. I guess the ref had to call the tech because he made slight contact with Barea, but it's probably not a story if he hadn't picked up an earlier one.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Not sure if you watched the game but Barea was the bigger

Cant say I did. With that said, I wouldn't have had a problem with one of Westrooks's teammates give Barea the Chuck technique either. Havent those two been at each other for a while now?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I'm personally not a fan of Barrea, but my dislike for Russell Westbrook is far greater. I often root for the Thunder as I like Oklahoma City itself, but Scott Brooks and Russell Westbrook sometimes make me reluctant to do so.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score

Wow that is one big meat hook he has. Nearly wrapped around the neck. Westbrook is still beathing so no worries

Reaction Score
It looked to me like Barrea was trying to help keep Westbrook from falling but wb took it the wrong way and shoved Barrea who then got angry and took a token swipe.

Reaction Score
C'mon, that was just about jalapeño bacon mac and cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom