Saw the former owner of the Whalers yesterday ..... | The Boneyard

Saw the former owner of the Whalers yesterday .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was having coffee at Starbucks yesterday morning in West Hartford Center when the former owner of The Whale walked in. No, not the D'bag... Richard Gordon! As I saw it, I had three options:

1) punch him in the face for selling the Whale!

2) refrain from punching him in the face and ask what the hell he was thinking selling the team to that D'bag Karmanos? Just for never found closure of course..

3) not say anything at all, while admiring his Range Rover with Fla plates and regret not striking up a conversation the rest of the day!

Unfortunately I went with option 3 and I have regretted it ever since. I would of at least wanted to hear his thoughts on the refurb of the XL Center.

Reaction Score
I was having coffee at Starbucks yesterday morning in West Hartford Center when the former owner of The Whale walked in. No, not the D'bag... Richard Gordon! As I saw it, I had three options:

1) punch him in the face for selling the Whale!

2) refrain from punching him in the face and ask what the hell he was thinking selling the team to that D'bag Karmanos? Just for never found closure of course..

3) not say anything at all, while admiring his Range Rover with Fla plates and regret not striking up a conversation the rest of the day!

Unfortunately I went with option 3 and I have regretted it ever since. I would of at least wanted to hear his thoughts on the refurb of the XL Center.

I assume you know that David Gordon, the BC Kicker who made the kick to beat an undefeated Notre Dame in 1993 is his son? Current goals posts at BC were donated by the Gordon family.

Reaction Score
I assume you know that David Gordon, the BC Kicker who made the kick to beat an undefeated Notre Dame in 1993 is his son? Current goals posts at BC were donated by the Gordon family.

Yes I do. Meant David, not sure where Richard came from???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom