Saw Edsall today on campus | The Boneyard

Saw Edsall today on campus

Reaction Score
i was on campus today because I was coaching a hockey game at Freitas. I walked out of the bookstore and headed down the sidewalk towards the FB complex. There was a large group heading towards me and honestly it looked like a campus tour. Just as I was walking into the parking garage I noticed several official looking blue Uconn jackets near the back of the group when I noticed it was HCRE. I wonder if these were recruits? No idea what the situation was but honestly, there was not a lot of size in the group so I'm hoping they were not potential players. Who knows... Coach looks good though, said hi.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
OVs are this weekend, so it could be recruits. Don't think we're recruiting many big guys at this point, mostly speedy skill position players, but I don't remember who was supposed to be on the OV.

Reaction Score
Was he runing right or running left? And BTW, Randy use to collect DBs like BD collected TEs. Other positions fellas, please.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Was he runing right or running left? And BTW, Randy use to collect DBs like BD collected TEs. Other positions fellas, please.

Crocker's 3-3-5 is going to require a plethora of skilled, versatile DBs to cover the field & keep offenses guessing where the blitz might be coming from. NFL seems to be going this way as well, with all the spread offenses. Even Bill Belichick has more DBs on the playoff roster than he's ever used before... no complaints from me if Edsall is ahead of this trend!

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
TDH wants to collect Air Raid Offensive Coordinators.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom