saw a different 4x16 | The Boneyard

saw a different 4x16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
that i had not seen before. figured i would share with u all. atleast the ones here who havn't jumped off the cliff yet. :rolleyes:

pac+unr and bsu. then waits and adds byu when they finally get over differences with sdsu or another.

b12+miami, fsu, gt, clem, ncst, vt. this now gives wvu its est division and a solid one at that. the combo brings matchable if not profit value wise to the contract.

sec+duke, unc. sec is making a network, unc picks sec over b10 and takes duke with them. duke is a vandy of the east division in fball but a great price tag for cable come bball season.

b10+uva, uconn. when i saw this i smiled. some one is thinking like me atleast somewhat.

he had this for the acc/be/mwc
acc has bc, cuse, pitt, wake, lville + cincy, temple, army(sju), navy(gtown)
be has usf, ucf, ecu, tulane, memphis, uh, smu(notice geography now...)
+ tulsa, fiu, , aub, smiss, utsa, arkst, latech, marsh
mwc was every school west left.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I simply refuse to believe the Pac-12 expands.

There just isn't a need to as they are in no danger of being raided and any future team doesn't carry their own weight from a TV$ perspective.

Reaction Score
Seriously if I hit the power ball tonight, I would pay 30 million of of UVAs 50 million dollar penalty to get out of the ACC if they agreed to take UConn with them to the big 10. That would allow for UVA to only pay the original 20 million dollar penalty, and hopefully kick start the demise of the ACC muaw hahahaha.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Seriously if I hit the power ball tonight, I would pay 30 million of of UVAs 50 million dollar penalty to get out of the ACC if they agreed to take UConn with them to the big 10. That would allow for UVA to only pay the original 20 million dollar penalty, and hopefully kick start the demise of the ACC muaw hahahaha.
I'd pay the full 50 if they promised to take us

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I'd pay the full 50 if they promised to take us

yup me 2 but i woulkd request there finest mix of ass and brains in one blonde bombshell looking to live the good life in my new mansion in gwich. she will take cooking classes at ncc and bj classes at beamers as far as i'm concerned.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
no way, it's all mine. I will buy a piece of a pro team.

if i ever had the $ i would def buy a pro team and a great hc. i would draft uconn kids like its a disease. hell i would sign miles to a 10 day just to make his ass run sprints in practice.

Reaction Score
HFD:

While I would love to be in the BIG10, there is NO CHANCE of that ever happening. The BIG10 can get pretty much anyone they want. They can likely get anyone from ACC (except ND). Why would they go for UCONN which even the ACC doesn;t want. the ACC flat out said, "UCONN will always be there". They don't see UCONN as a viable candidate for anyone else to take.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
HFD:

While I would love to be in the BIG10, there is NO CHANCE of that ever happening. The BIG10 can get pretty much anyone they want. They can likely get anyone from ACC (except ND). Why would they go for UCONN which even the ACC doesn;t want. the ACC flat out said, "UCONN will always be there". They don't see UCONN as a viable candidate for anyone else to take.

the acc didn't say that, espn did. its called devaluing. they know something is up with uconn elsewhere so they are going down shooting. they let the state school near by hang around for 2 long without adding them and now they are going to pay for it by having them leave for the b10/fox.

the b10 adds by cable boxes, we are extremely valuable to that. only behind uva and unc i would say and of course nd. we clearly have mizzu beat in that and they aren't leaving the sec anyway now and i think we have kansas beat also. cuse is a tough 1 to guage. our aau status is rapidly becoming possible so that wont be the hold up with the b10 that everyone thinks it will be. plus puck and other stuff...unc seems to be sniffing the sec which i didn't orginally have them pegged for. if uva goes, we have a good shot at the dream invite. if not then we can slide into a acc slot at a later time.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I simply refuse to believe the Pac-12 expands.

There just isn't a need to as they are in no danger of being raided and any future team doesn't carry their own weight from a TV$ perspective.

I don't know if they will expand but it won't include BSU or BYU.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
If the PAC does expand, it will be Texas, Oklahoma and their little brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom