Savoring the victory | The Boneyard

Savoring the victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Think I'm going to take an hour this afternoon, sit down with a beer, and re-watch the second half of last night's game. After all I've (we've) been through this season cheering this team on, I think I deserve it.

Reaction Score
Have 1 or 2 for me. On-call for work and out fixing an outage freezing my ever loving Wiest off.

Reaction Score
Just watched replay. Nice watching a W. Smallwood was huge and game impacting in way not seen this season. Oline was vastly better. Cochran was good, but really throws a weak ball, but as long as he keeps them moving, I'll take it. I predict a win over RU. It's our bowl.

Reaction Score
Here's the reason why I'm REALLY "savoring" this victory. Last week as I got out of work (Monday or Tuesday @ 7:30 P.M.), I was listening to College Coast to Coast of Sirius Channel 91. Chris Childers (The show host) was interviewing the Temple coach. While Temple's coach said all the politically correct things about the game, Childers was assuming a Temple win as a foregone conclusion. As an f.y.i. Childers also loved the new logo in the helmets when they were initially unveiled (& he's been a Coach P. apologist). I'd love to here what post mortems, if any, that he might bring up, but most of his show is on when I'm at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom