21. Miss St leads Ark
  22. Nwestern @ Minn
  23. Utah St v Col St
  24. Cinci @ #11 UCF
  25. Boise d New Mex 45-14

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
The Game is going well. Probably the best football on right now other than maybe Maryland and OSU

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The Citadel twitter feed is having fun today.

USF vs Temple has been a fun watch this afternoon.

Reaction Score
OSU escaped that one. It was right there for the Turtles.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
An historic day:

I grew up in an Irish-Italian neighborhood in Westchester County, NY. When I was a kid, I was told I would "burn in hell" for not rooting for Notre Dame (I'm Protestant). I grew to hate Notre Dame. My favorite college was whoever was playing Notre Dame.

When applying to colleges, I applied and was accepted at both UConn and Syracuse. For many reasons, I chose to attend UConn and have never regretted that choice. Because Syracuse accepted me, I never had the hate for them that many people have on this board. But the comments about UConn I've seen this week from that decrepit city in Upstate NY give me no choice ... today I'm officially rooting for Notre Dame for the first time in my 56 years.

Go Irish! Kick ass.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
An historic day:

I grew up in an Irish-Italian neighborhood in Westchester County, NY. When I was a kid, I was told I would "burn in hell" for not rooting for Notre Dame (I'm Protestant). I grew to hate Notre Dame. My favorite college was whoever was playing Notre Dame.

When applying to colleges, I applied and was accepted at both UConn and Syracuse. For many reasons, I chose to attend UConn and have never regretted that choice. Because Syracuse accepted me, I never had the hate for them that many people have on this board. But the comments about UConn I've seen this week from that decrepit city in Upstate NY give me no choice ... today I'm officially rooting for Notre Dame for the first time in my 56 years.

Go Irish! Kick ass.

I love this post

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Very enjoyable to watch Cuse lose today. Well said.

An historic day:

Go Irish! Kick ass.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom