Sanogo Rebounding | The Boneyard

Sanogo Rebounding

Reaction Score
He still makes mistakes (turnovers, early fouls, forces shots) but damn that dude can rebound.

I thought of this in the chat. Okafor was a better rebounder. Donyell and probably Ronbinson as well. But the list of better rebounders in a UCONN uniform gets pretty short after that.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Martin and Sanogo each with 15 boards tonight. I'd like to know when was the last time UConn had two players with 15 mor more boards in one game.

Off top of my head I'd think it has to go back to at least the Adrien/Thabeet days.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Huge game on the boards from Martin and Sanogo. Somehow they only credited Jackson with 5, but it was certainly more than that. He had several huge rebounds in the second half. Defense and rebounding leads to better offense for this team. That’s the reality.

Reaction Score
Martin and Sanogo each with 15 boards tonight. I'd like to know when was the last time UConn had two players with 15 mor more boards in one game.

Off top of my head I'd think it has to go back to at least the Adrien/Thabeet days.
Those guys are in the conversation, but I think Sanogo ranks above both of them.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Martin sure can rebound and he is much shorter than Sanogo
I honestly feel that Sanogo should be rebounding at the double figure rate every game but sometimes he is nowhere to be seen under the boards. 3 vs Nova is hard to swallow
Both hit the boards tonight and that in itself fueled the nice win
Kudos to both Adama and Tyrese

Reaction Score
He still makes mistakes (turnovers, early fouls, forces shots) but damn that dude can rebound.

I thought of this in the chat. Okafor was a better rebounder. Donyell and probably Ronbinson as well. But the list of better rebounders in a UCONN uniform gets pretty short after that.
Toby Kimball and Art Quimby say what?

Reaction Score

Depending on how far you want to go back… Art Quimby, Toby Kimball.. Corny Thompson… but a few recents… Jeff Adrian, Thebeet… Okafor like you mentioned. Kevin Freeman.. but yes the list isn’t very long.

Reaction Score
Depending on how far you want to go back… Art Quimby, Toby Kimball.. Corny Thompson… but a few recents… Jeff Adrian, Thebeet… Okafor like you mentioned. Kevin Freeman.. but yes the list isn’t very long.
I think we maybe forget also Oriakhi (can't be blamed I suppose), Tim Coles, Josh Boone, and even Daniel Hamilton.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom