Sanogo makes big east all tourney team | The Boneyard

Sanogo makes big east all tourney team

Reaction Score
He's very strong. Especially for a freshman. Actually reminds me of Voskuhl in that sense. The strength..... not much else.

Reaction Score
averaged an ultra-efficient 13.5 points, 4 boards, a block, and half a steal in less than 20 minutes. well deserved!

Reaction Score
Great that he made the all tournament team. He was one of the biggest forces in the BET. Shame he played only 20 minutes in the semifinals.

Effectively, one of the most unstoppable forces of the tournament had to sit.

Reaction Score
Just think he’s not even the prized frosh!!
It’s time for people here to acknowledge that this year...this year...AJ hasn’t been anything but a physical curiosity.

And the jury is out as to whether he will ever be more than that. That said...

Sanogo has been the top freshman of this years class from day 1. Productivity matters more than style.

Last edited:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
CONGRATS Adama
Great job and well deserved
Zegarowski gets way too much love - Jefferson was their best player
Strange that Blair received the award and not Harris at Gtown

Reaction Score
CONGRATS Adama
Great job and well deserved
Zegarowski gets way too much love - Jefferson was their best player
Strange that Blair received the award and not Harris at Gtown
Harris actually won Most Outstanding Player. The All-Tournament Team has five players in addition to the MOP.

Reaction Score
Sanogo's footwork is incredible. Combined with his patience it makes him very difficult to defend.

His biggest weakness is that once the ball goes in it never comes out. If he learned to get the ball to the perimeter when he is double teamed it would open the middle even more for him.

His strenght allows him to play like a much larger player. However he should rebound better especially on the defensive end. His tendency to collect unnecessary fouls have hurt his rebounding numbers.

BParkDog

I will see number 5.
Reaction Score
It’s time for people here to acknowledge that this year...this year...AJ hasn’t been anything but a physical curiosity.

Two thoughts for you, sir:

1. This is a thread celebrating Sanogo's achievement. It's not the "Airing of Grievances" during Festivus. Work harder not to be miserable.

2. You may be alone with your "physical curiosity" observation. I think I speak for many members of the BY when I say that - beyond his alien athleticism - the guy has shown that he has a great handle, a very high BBall IQ, the potential to be a stud defender, and, most importantly, he is among the best passers that has ever walked into Gampel Pavilion.

Here's a smiley face for you. ? I'm sorry your mother didn't hug you more often.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score

Sanogo has been the top freshman of this years class from day 1. Productivity matters more than style.
Wow. Did AJ run over your dog? Steal your girlfriend? Wreck your pickup truck?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Reaction Score
Wow. Did AJ run over your dog? Steal your girlfriend? Wreck your pickup truck?
No, no, and yes. Just being honest with what I’ve seen. Anyone here who disagrees, that’s fine. Can’t believe how fragile peoples feelings are here when someone disagrees with them.

Reaction Score
Two thoughts for you, sir:

1. This is a thread celebrating Sanogo's achievement. It's not the "Airing of Grievances" during Festivus. Work harder not to be miserable.

2. You may be alone with your "physical curiosity" observation. I think I speak for many members of the BY when I say that - beyond his alien athleticism - the guy has shown that he has a great handle, a very high BBall IQ, the potential to be a stud defender, and, most importantly, he is among the best passers that has ever walked into Gampel Pavilion.

Here's a smiley face for you. ? I'm sorry your mother didn't hug you more often.
Really?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom