Saniya Rivers to South Carolina | The Boneyard

Saniya Rivers to South Carolina

Reaction Score
Wow nice pick up. Coach Staley has built South Carolina into the top program. Maybe when Geno retires we can offer Dawn a big pile of cash to come here?

Reaction Score
I have a feeling that Feagin and Hollingshead are the other secret SC commits.

Reaction Score
well, I'm glad it's not Fudd, however, I do feel like Dawn Staley has taken the wind out of these teenage announcements that they seem to hold in such high regard with her premonition of x# of "birdies" or whatever.....

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I couldn't deal with all the whining.

It's hard to imagine her leaving what she's built there anyway. Especially to live in the shadow of the best wcbb ever. Following a legend is pretty much a losing proposition.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
It's hard to imagine her leaving what she's built there anyway. Especially to live in the shadow of the best wcbb ever. Following a legend is pretty much a losing proposition.

Yeah, she's not leaving.

Reaction Score
Wow nice pick up. Coach Staley has built South Carolina into the top program. Maybe when Geno retires we can offer Dawn a big pile of cash to come here?
I know right? I mean look at all those championship banners hanging in the rafters. Errr oh I mean... oops. NM. The heck with Shea, D, Carla or any one of many UConn alumni, straight to Dawn. Typed liked a youngsters and bypassing those that bleed blue. Good Grief!!

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I know right? I mean look at all those championship banners hanging in the rafters.

To be fair, it took Dawn slightly less time into her tenure at South Carolina to win her first than it did Geno at UConn. She's very unlikely to get 10 more however. :rolleyes:

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
To be really fair, it took Dawn much longer into her **career as a head coach** to win her first :rolleyes:

You caught me. Still waiting to see if anyone can win a 'Ship at Temple.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
You caught me. Still waiting to see if anyone can win a 'Ship at Temple.
Well, UConn was similarly barren when Geno went there in 1985. He stuck it out and built it from zero.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Well, UConn was similarly barren when Geno went there in 1985. He stuck it out and built it from zero.

True enough.

Yeah...I was trying to stick up for Dawn, I just can't do it. I don't like her, she's been successful, but of course other coaches have done more than she has.

Reaction Score
No thanks! Give me a coach who wants to win it on the court!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom