Sania Feagin to South Carolina | The Boneyard

Sania Feagin to South Carolina

Reaction Score
The question is why? If she is a post she'll be stuck behind Boston for 2 years. She has no outside game (that's what "emerging perimeter game" means) and is rated way too high for me to think she is ready to sub for 2 years.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
The question is why? If she is a post she'll be stuck behind Boston for 2 years. She has no outside game (that's what "emerging perimeter game" means) and is rated way too high for me to think she is ready to sub for 2 years.
Stop it. She is not going to be stuck behind anyone. She is a natural finesse 4 that can play along side Boston. Congrats to SC. Quite the recruiting haul.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Prediction. South Carolina is going to get two national titles in the next four years.UConn May make get 2 as well but expect South Carolina to be in on everyone.

Reaction Score
I don’t think she is a post but more of a four that has a post up game. Playing with A Boston she will be strong on the offside rebounding. Further she won’t have to worry much with double teams against her.

Reaction Score
I don’t think she is a post but more of a four that has a post up game. Playing with A Boston she will be strong on the offside rebounding. Further she won’t have to worry much with double teams against her.
I agree Amihere is probably going to end up as the odd man out.

Reaction Score
I agree Amihere is probably going to end up as the odd man out.
Amihere I think before it is all said and done might be the best of that class if she remains injury free. I think the two injuries her Junior and Senior year of high school set her back. When Amihere is a junior, Feagin will be an incoming Freshman.

Reaction Score
Stop it. She is not going to be stuck behind anyone. She is a natural finesse 4 that can play along side Boston. Congrats to SC. Quite the recruiting haul.

How many games of hers have you watched to make your evaluation?

Reaction Score

Tall and quick, and 6'3 or 6'4. Impressive against HS players. But still every shot she took in that highlight video was within 6' of the hoop. She'll be a shot-blocker and a great rebounder but I still don't see her offensive skills complimenting Boston's enough for both to start.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
If SC can keep all these kids on board they're going to be scary good the next few years. Their current freshmen were very good, with Boston being one of the top centers in the country. Rivers looks immensely good offensively and might be the best athlete in her class. Feagin appears to be a good finisher inside and should compliment well with Boston. Playing time might be more limited early if Amihere and Saxton both stick around.

Guessing it'll be SC, Baylor, UCONN, and Stanford as the elite programs going forward. Mississippi State could make noise if McCray fits in well. And then you have potential juggernauts waiting in the wings in Notre Dame and Texas.

Reaction Score
If SC can keep all these kids on board they're going to be scary good the next few years. Their current freshmen were very good, with Boston being one of the top centers in the country. Rivers looks immensely good offensively and might be the best athlete in her class. Feagin appears to be a good finisher inside and should compliment well with Boston. Playing time might be more limited early if Amihere and Saxton both stick around.

Guessing it'll be SC, Baylor, UCONN, and Stanford as the elite programs going forward. Mississippi State could make noise if McCray fits in well. And then you have potential juggernauts waiting in the wings in Notre Dame and Texas.
I don't think it will be long before a few Oregon fans chime in notifying you of your "oversight."

Reaction Score
Tall and quick, and 6'3 or 6'4. Impressive against HS players. But still every shot she took in that highlight video was within 6' of the hoop. She'll be a shot-blocker and a great rebounder but I still don't see her offensive skills complimenting Boston's enough for both to start.

Didn’t realize you were a Basketball expert. If you ever watched Feagin live instead of videos you would know that she can shoot from 18’ feet out and can even handle the ball on the perimeter. Also whoever said she was coming in to start alongside Boston? She’ll definitely backup Amihere until it’s time for her to start. She’s a consensus top 10 recruit as well!

Reaction Score
Didn’t realize you were a Basketball expert. If you ever watched Feagin live instead of videos you would know that she can shoot from 18’ feet out and can even handle the ball on the perimeter. Also whoev

er said she was coming in to start alongside Boston? She’ll definitely backup Amihere until it’s time for her to start. She’s a consensus top 10 recruit as well!

even her widely available highlights show a jumper out to the elbow.

Reaction Score
Didn’t realize you were a Basketball expert. If you ever watched Feagin live instead of videos you would know that she can shoot from 18’ feet out and can even handle the ball on the perimeter. Also whoever said she was coming in to start alongside Boston? She’ll definitely backup Amihere until it’s time for her to start. She’s a consensus top 10 recruit as well!

My point was that top 10 recruits are not usually satisfied with a backup role. Amihere has a long time until she graduates.
Stokes was a rare player. She was the best rebounder and best shot blocker per minute on UConn and she was still satisfied being a backup. Not many around at that talent level willing to do the same.

Reaction Score
My point was that top 10 recruits are not usually satisfied with a backup role. Amihere has a long time until she graduates.
Stokes was a rare player. She was the best rebounder and best shot blocker per minute on UConn and she was still satisfied being a backup. Not many around at that talent level willing to do the same.

If that was your point then why not say that? You tried to dismiss what she could do by saying all you saw from ONE video was layups and close shots and how she wouldn’t be able to play with Boston. Amihere will be a junior when Feagin comes to campus so at that point she won’t have a long time until she graduates and Feagin knows this hence why she committed! I would look no further than the team you root for when speculating transfers, especially considering the fact that UCONN will bring 8 total players maybe even 9 if Fudd commits in back to back classes! Those are the ones you SHOULD be worrying about!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom