OT: Sandusky waives hearing today | The Boneyard

OT: Sandusky waives hearing today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
http://espn.go.com/college-football...dal-jerry-sandusky-waives-hearing-moves-trial

I guess this is no surprise.

BTW: the testimony from McQueary [sp?] before the grand jury differs substantially [imo] from what he apparently told a family friend. He supposedly told the friend that he did NOT actually witness a sexual attack [but essentially assumed one had taken place]. I am glad that the alleged victims are coming forward for the upcoming trial. If this case was solely based on McQueary's testimony it would be in trouble.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
All I can say is, the sooner this monster is put away for the rest of his miserable life, the better. Enjoy jail , and all that comes with it, Sandusky.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Cases of this are rarely slam dunks because credibility issues and varying stories and shifting of stories across time. This will be a trial that is very hard on all participants but I remind folks that Michael Jackson was found not guilty, too. Not innocent but what was considered by many to be slam dunk did not result in the expected outcome. It will not be easy for anyone.

The best thing is that the accusers will have their opportunity to face their alleged abuser and bring forth their allegations into the light of day. For some that may be a matter of survival and purging demons.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Cases of this are rarely slam dunks because credibility issues and varying stories and shifting of stories across time. This will be a trial that is very hard on all participants but I remind folks that Michael Jackson was found not guilty, too. Not innocent but what was considered by many to be slam dunk did not result in the expected outcome. It will not be easy for anyone.

The best thing is that the accusers will have their opportunity to face their alleged abuser and bring forth their allegations into the light of day. For some that may be a matter of survival and purging demons.
Michael's love for lil boys was different from Sandusky, Mike was a Heal the World type of guy and Sandusky was a college football coach (a macho sport).
Mike denied denied denied.... Sandusky is saying weird stuff to Costas. Also. no reports of MJ in the shower with kids, in bed, but not naked in the shower.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I would say that Michael's "heal the world" attitude has its parallel in the Second Mile. Both had multiple accusations, both protested their innocence, both stated that their reported actions were misunderstood, both professed a simple love for kids. Differences, yes, but tons of parallels.

Reaction Score
Sandusky is going to be waving bye bye to the restof his life after he goes to trail.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I would say that Michael's "heal the world" attitude has its parallel in the Second Mile. Both had multiple accusations, both protested their innocence, both stated that their reported actions were misunderstood, both professed a simple love for kids. Differences, yes, but tons of parallels.
showering with boys didnt come out as blant with Michael... along with the cover up etc.

everyone know MJ was a peter-pan type of guy... not Jerry.

from read what I know about bout cases just a regular citizen Id think Jerry was guilty before MJ. maybe his cover up "Peter Pan" was better than Coach S

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

I also find them very similar.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I do agree with you about the 2 Mile angle, forgot about that!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
showering with boys didnt come out as blant with Michael... along with the cover up etc.

everyone know MJ was a peter-pan type of guy... not Jerry.

from read what I know about bout cases just a regular citizen Id think Jerry was guilty before MJ. maybe his cover up "Peter Pan" was better than Coach S
Jerry is very much a Peter Pan kind of guy. He was an athlete that got to continue living his childhood games as a coach and through the young people he coached. He, also, participated in those activities as part of his grooming his victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom