San Jose St. Coach Not Talking | The Boneyard

San Jose St. Coach Not Talking

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
UCLA really rolled it up on San Jose. It will be a good contest I'm thinking. Massey has UConn by 11.

Canada leads UCLA to historic offensive output in victory
San Jose State is a great team to play to pump up the stats. Let's just say they're not exactly known for their defense. This is the same team that Kristine Anigwe dropped 50 on last year.

Canada with a triple-double at 26 points on 10-of-12 shooting, 11 steals, and 10 assists.
Billings had 19 points, 11 rebounds, and 5 blocks in only 19 minutes of play.
Freshman Michaela Onyenwere had 19 points and 10 rebounds off the bench.
Another good sign for UCLA: Lajahna Drummer was back in action (scored 12 points in just 13 minutes off the bench).

UCLA had 11 players log double-digit minutes (12 or more), and 6 of them scored in double figures.
UCLA shot 56.6% and took 83 shots.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think out game at Pauley--which I will be attending--may be our toughest of the year. We are playing a very good team on the road--very soon after after a tough game at home and a long flight. It will test our mettle.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I think out game at Pauley--which I will be attending--may be our toughest of the year. We are playing a very good team on the road--very soon after after a tough game at home and a long flight. It will test our mettle.
Yeah. We'll see however how the Bruins like getting thumped. Again.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
San Jose State is a great team to play to pump up the stats. Let's just say they're not exactly known for their defense. This is the same team that Kristine Anigwe dropped 50 on last year.

Canada with a triple-double at 26 points on 10-of-12 shooting, 11 steals, and 10 assists.
Billings had 19 points, 11 rebounds, and 5 blocks in only 19 minutes of play.
Freshman Michaela Onyenwere had 19 points and 10 rebounds off the bench.
Another good sign for UCLA: Lajahna Drummer was back in action (scored 12 points in just 13 minutes off the bench).

UCLA had 11 players log double-digit minutes (12 or more), and 6 of them scored in double figures.
UCLA shot 56.6% and took 83 shots.
Yeah, and next they play Presbyterian College. Great tune-ups for their next two opponents - Baylor & UConn.

upload_2017-11-11_15-32-41.png

Plebe

Reaction Score
Massey has UConn by 9 over Stanford? Hello. Closer to 30 I'd think. Any margin under 20 is a win for the Cardinal.
Massey is meaningless right now. It needs data to generate its power ratings on which win/loss probabilities are calculated. Not enough data for this season yet.

Reaction Score
Massey is meaningless right now. It needs data to generate its power ratings on which win/loss probabilities are calculated. Not enough data for this season yet.
Can that just be your out of office response for the next few weeks?

Plebe

Reaction Score
Can that just be your out of office response for the next few weeks?
I like the way you think :)

Reaction Score
Massey has UConn by 9 over Stanford? Hello. Closer to 30 I'd think. Any margin under 20 is a win for the Cardinal.

Massey is completely useless until there is a bigger sample size of data. It is nothing more than a complex math equation and its kind of hard to accurately solve for Z when you don't know X or Y yet.

Reaction Score
Massey is completely useless until there is a bigger sample size of data. It is nothing more than a complex math equation and its kind of hard to accurately solve for Z when you don't know X or Y yet.
There are going to be quite a few teams this year that never figure out how to solve for Z

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

I know one of the freshmen on San Jose State's team. I'm wondering if she's having second thoughts about committing to SJS. There wer4e a lot of us that watched her go through high school that thought she could have went to a better program. Right now, San Jose State is in transition. They're not very good right now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom