San Diego Trib:sdsu Talked With Boise About Big East | The Boneyard

San Diego Trib:sdsu Talked With Boise About Big East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"San Diego State has been in contact with Boise State about a possible joint move from the Mountain West to the Big East Conference, according to a San Diego State official.

“I don’t have anything new to report,” SDSU Athletic Director Jim Sterk said Saturday.

Sterk emphasized that the situation remains preliminary, fluid and undecided. No offer has been made by the Big East to SDSU, he said.

A spokesman for SDSU President Elliot Hirshman said Hirshman is referring questions on the matter to Sterk."
http://m.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/nov/05/sdsu-talked-boise-about-big-east/

Reaction Score
"San Diego State has been in contact with Boise State about a possible joint move from the Mountain West to the Big East Conference, according to a San Diego State official.

“I don’t have anything new to report,” SDSU Athletic Director Jim Sterk said Saturday.

Sterk emphasized that the situation remains preliminary, fluid and undecided. No offer has been made by the Big East to SDSU, he said.

A spokesman for SDSU President Elliot Hirshman said Hirshman is referring questions on the matter to Sterk."
http://m.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/nov/05/sdsu-talked-boise-about-big-east/
Since we go to Boise, why not San Diego? They used to play at Jack Murphy Stadium (Charger's home), and draw a full house, back when I lived there, but that was 30+ years ago.

Reaction Score
Since we go to Boise, why not San Diego? They used to play at Jack Murphy Stadium (Charger's home), and draw a full house, back when I lived there, but that was 30+ years ago.
Don't they stll play at Qualcomm (Chargers) stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA
Top Bottom