Same Starters | The Boneyard

Same Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yawn. Some of you people don't understand English very well.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Yawn. Some of you people don't understand English very well.
We'll see. Odds on a sub before first tv timeout? I'm not a Hurley basher and still think he's the best guy for the program, but his subbing is getting infuriating.

Reaction Score
We'll see. Odds on a sub before first tv timeout? I'm not a Hurley basher and still think he's the best guy for the program, his subbing is getting infuriating.

I'm talking about criticizing him for not following through when there hasn't been a chance to follow through. As another poster said, time will tell. I have my doubts as well, but until he fails to pull somebody in the game there's nothing to say.

Reaction Score
i just still dont quite understand why you dont start bouknight at the 3 and move Polley to the 4 (if you even start Polley at all)?
Bouknight is our best offensive talent by far and the only guy who can break his man down and score 1 on 1. It's starting to get really annoying he isn't starting and how we are using him. Polley, should be getting plenty of minutes but off the bench as a shooter.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
i just still dont quite understand why you dont start bouknight at the 3 and move Polley to the 4 (if you even start Polley at all)?
Not sure why Polley gets the start, other than being a part of the first 2 or 3 telegraphed sets.

Reaction Score
HMMM WONDER IF THATS WHY BOUK ISNT STARTING

Two consecutive terrible jump shots with no regard for this new thing called offense, from 17-18 feet

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
HMMM WONDER IF THATS WHY BOUK ISNT STARTING

Two consecutive terrible jump shots with no regard for this new thing called offense, from 17-18 feet
In 3 offensive possessions bouk got an assist and used the offense to create space and get 2 shots off.

Reaction Score
Maybe he should try playing some defense.

He didn’t leave the game after coming in. Kept us in the game offensively, but made some mind-numbingly dumb plays as well.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
He didn’t leave the game after coming in. Kept us in the game offensively, but made some mind-numbingly dumb plays as well.
Agree. Crazy offensive talent and will be a special player, but he needs to play defense and play smarter.

Reaction Score
Hurley talked a big game, made no changes, and we’re seeing the same result.

I’m happy with Hurley overall, but yikes.

you need to absolutely start Bouknight over Polley. There is no excuse. I like Polley coming in for some 3 point shooting but he isnt a good ball handler or quick enough to warrant him being in for large parts of the game.

Reaction Score
Hurley talked a big game, made no changes, and we’re seeing the same result.

I’m happy with Hurley overall, but yikes.

Yeah, he's gotta get over being worried about losing the team. He had to build them up last year, but it's time to be a lot tougher.

Reaction Score
I have to agree. The problem seems to be that there is no one that can start over Carlton at the 5 unless they want to go small and slight. He is missing too many bunnies underneath. It's getting to the point where it makes no sense to look for him down low. Playing really soft.

Reaction Score
I have to agree. The problem seems to be that there is no one that can start over Carlton at the 5 unless they want to go small and slight. He is missing too many bunnies underneath. It's getting to the point where it makes no sense to look for him down low. Playing really soft.

why not move Akok to the 5, Polley to the 4 and bouknight to the 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom