If Bama doesn’t lose focus or call off the dogs too early they win by 40

Reaction Score
AE351A96-F604-4C8A-A913-263299EE4A54.jpeg

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Could've been much worse....

Reaction Score
The question is: how does Kelly prepare during long breaks. Obviously abysmally.
He's had 4 undefeated regular seasons. But his teams suck afterward.
ND has top 10 talent. The top 3 are on a different plateau.

Reaction Score
This is the year they should have gone to 6. Bama and Clemson get byes. A&M v Notre Dame then FL v Ohio St. It would have kept the players from opting out, provided more interest for fans and made OSU and ND earn their spots in the semis.

Reaction Score
if we’re being fair we should acknowledge that ND is hanging around Not as overwhelmed as they appeared early on

Reaction Score
No program does less with more than ND. They have history, facilities, exposure and their OWN network (NBC) broadcasting the games. Yet they have ZERO national championships in over THIRTY years. They’ve been blown out in their last 6 BCS/NY bowl games too. If their name was Cincinnati or some other G5 program they would have been frozen out long ago. This game appears to be no different than any of the last 6 big ones for them. You just hate to see it LOL

Reaction Score
The question is: how does Kelly prepare during long breaks. Obviously abysmally.
He's had 4 undefeated regular seasons. But his teams suck afterward.
ND has top 10 talent. The top 3 are on a different plateau.
I don't think ND has the talent of power SEC teams Alabama , Clemson , LSU etc
I think they can beat an Ohio State

Reaction Score
ND freshman Drew Pyne from New Canaan completed a short pass while the starting QB was out for a couple of plays. It will be interesting to see how his time at ND goes. I googled an article on him that said he had I think 5 D1 offers before he even played a down in high school. One of the offers was from Alabama.

Mike9904111

99-04-11-14-23-24
Reaction Score
Lol Notre Dame may have slid in under the spread but Bama could have hung 50 on them had they not gone conservative with about 9 minutes remaining in the 3rd qtr.

Notre Dame did everything it could to make it look like a hard fought battle but Bama looked bored.

Easily could have been 50+ to 7.

Reaction Score
Bama is a machine. They've had some hiccups some years but they're on their own level in the Nick Saban era. Just keep churning out the best athletes every year. No way ND was gonna hang with them.

Mike9904111

99-04-11-14-23-24
Reaction Score
He mentioned a narrative against Notre Dame??? The fact they are in there disproves everything. The media wants them in, they just jump on them when they get in. There is NO agenda against them in anyway. If anything, they are benefitting from success they have 25+ years ago.

They are the only independent that even gets the chance at the playoff. You wont see BYU, Army, or anyone else not affiliated with a conference even getting a sniff.

Also, he made it seem like they were just a few plays away. I have despised this guy since his Cincy days. He has always irritated me. I know he's not gonna say they got destroyed, but to say what he did is mind boggling. Everyone who watch that game knew Bama called the dogs off early. They went conservative to save players, and not give too much away on tape (Like Ohio State is currently doing. If those TE's were gong to be the hidden gem secret to winning, they wont be now lol).

As I said in a previous post. Bama could have made that so much worse on them. It was also Bama mistakes that even led to their 2nd score and chance at the end of the game with the onside kick.

Reaction Score
I can guarantee that it was Saban who called the 'jail break' blitz to end the game after the ND TO. He was sending Kelly a message.

Reaction Score
It's hard for me to suppress a smile when Kelly loses, particularly when he loses in spectacular fashion. I wonder what percentage of ND's large viewership tunes-in because they want to see ND fall flat on its face? Probably about the same as those who watch motorsports in hopes of seeing a crash.

Reaction Score
ND freshman Drew Pyne from New Canaan completed a short pass while the starting QB was out for a couple of plays. It will be interesting to see how his time at ND goes. I googled an article on him that said he had I think 5 D1 offers before he even played a down in high school. One of the offers was from Alabama.

I was searching a couple of other program message boards and the ND ridicule is universal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom