Sam Feuhring to Louisville | The Boneyard

Sam Feuhring to Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Prospects Nation just tweeted the same. Wow, Walz is on fire.

By my math, that puts them at 13 players/scholarships for 2015-2016.

mtsuraider06

Tennessee Devotee
Reaction Score
I think they could still take Ogunbowale, but I feel she is headed to ND

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Yes, that is accurate. I "think" the only other verbal we would take is Arike O. However, I should qualify that statement by saying no one pays me for my opinion.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Geno may also not be finished recruiting for next years class.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Yea, was gonna say my math puts them at 14. They have 13 this year, lose 5 and pick up 6.

Hmmm...evidently I'm missing someone. I counted 13, losing 5, and adding the 5 below.

Asia Durr
Taja Cole
Brianna Jones
Erin DeGrate
Sam Fuehring

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
UGH! Really hoped that she'd stay home and commit to RU.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Geno may also not be finished recruiting for next years class.

So why post something like this unless you're willing to explain what you mean? I don't understand.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
There numbers are off. Our roster is at 13, we are losing 5 and at this moment, replacing 5. I'm fairly certain Walz is chasing 3 in 2016, so won't want to fill but one more scholly. ( Cox, Holmes and Boley).

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
There numbers are off. Our roster is at 13, we are losing 5 and at this moment, replacing 5. I'm fairly certain Walz is chasing 3 in 2016, so won't want to fill but one more scholly. ( Cox, Holmes and Boley).

The entire country is chasing those three.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
UGH! Really hoped that she'd stay home and commit to RU.

What is going on with Rutgers and recruiting? A weak 2014 class and a 2015 class that's not looking too good right now.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
What is going on with Rutgers and recruiting? A weak 2014 class and a 2015 class that's not looking too good right now.

I believe last year's class was affected by the uncertainly regarding CViv's contract all year, and we did get a pretty good recruit Shrita Parker, who I believe is better than her ranking. She's going to be a good one.

This year, is playing out like most years, we really don't have a lot of information on who Rutgers is in on...other than a few, and even then we don't know where Rutgers stands at the one with some of them. Such as Aliyah Mazyck, Aliyah Jeune, & Khadaizha Sanders. We're in the Final 3 for Victoria Harris 6'3 Post out of Georgia. But other than those four recruits no idea who else Rutgers is after.

*shrugs*

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I think Baylor has an excellent chance at landing Cox. I do not feel as confident about Holmes. Maybe wishful thinking, but I think Baylor will land Brown and Cox, or McCowan and Cox. Either combination would make a great front court for years to come.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Maya Benham reopened her commitment after Ta'ja Cole committed, well before summer evaluation period.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Louisville recruits. The heights and positions are from espn HG. That's a lot of players to bring in over 2 recruiting classes when you consider we're not talking about one-and-done players like on the men's side. It'll be interesting to watch how this works out.

Myisha Hines-Allen (6' W)
Sydney Brackemyre (6' W)
Mariya Moore (6' W)
Arica Carter (5-8 G)
Ariana Freeman (5-9 G)

Asia Durr (5-10 G)
Taja Cole (5-8 G)
Sam Fuehring (6-3 F)
Brianna Jones (5-9 G)
Erin Degrate (6-4 P)

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Good pick up for Walz.

He is putting together a nice class.

I think Feuhring has a connection to Hines-Allen (same AAU team maybe).

Another inside player. They needed that.

mtsuraider06

Tennessee Devotee
Reaction Score
I think Baylor has an excellent chance at landing Cox. I do not feel as confident about Holmes. Maybe wishful thinking, but I think Baylor will land Brown and Cox, or McCowan and Cox. Either combination would make a great front court for years to come.

I've heard it's between Texas and Baylor for Cox. Not sure about Brown, but it wouldn't surprise me with Mulkey's Louisiana Tech connections.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I've heard it's between Texas and Baylor for Cox. Not sure about Brown, but it wouldn't surprise me with Mulkey's Louisiana Tech connections.

She can't go wrong with either. Texas is really rebuilding into a top program again. I just have a good feeling about Cox coming to Baylor, and I can't say that I've had that feeling very often lately with any of the other top recruits. She and her family seemed to have enjoyed their visit to Baylor's football game quite a bit and they just looked at home with the Baylor crowd. I get the sense that they are a fairly conservative family and that Baylor suits their personalty better than Texas.

Gate81

'Gate Grad Likes Cardinal & UConn Best
Reaction Score
beginning to sound like Louisville, South Carolina and others benefit from having their head coaches as part of the U17 et.al. USA basketball. Time to switch to non-college coaches for this and perhaps even the national team?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
beginning to sound like Louisville, South Carolina and others benefit from having their head coaches as part of the U17 et.al. USA basketball. Time to switch to non-college coaches for this and perhaps even the national team?

Walz and Staley coached the U18 team, not the U17 team. I'm not aware of any major college coach who has ever coached the U17 team; the coaches have come from the HS ranks for the most part.

What evidence is there to suggest coaching the U18 team helped Staley and Walz land recruits? Katie Meier coached the U18 team and that didn't bring her top recruits. Same can be said for Jen Rizzotti who coached the U18 team before Katie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom