Sam Cassell Junior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Does he qualify for a redshirt?

Reaction Score
He can't redshirt or he'd be Mormon-esqe BYU player when he graduates. Isn't he like a 22.5 year old soph?

Reaction Score
Does he qualify for a redshirt?
He already redshirted when he was playing JUCO and he played too much to qualify for a medical redshirt. He'll have two more years of eligibility.

Reaction Score
he has good length but needs quickness and to improve his 3 if he wants to become a key player

Reaction Score
ESPN has been a train wreck on this whole conf tourney coverage with us. During the various pregame blurbs on the various networks, Lunardi said he was really looking forward to the "Tulsa v. Cincinnati" game...fiction. At the end of our game yesterday ESPN put up the AAC bracket up showing UConn losing 47-42 with SMU v. Tulsa in the final...more fiction.

Just odd. They all keep trying to bury the Huskies but they survive!!!!!

C'mon fellas, let's get this one today. I thought we were toast a few weeks ago but I am enjoying the crow (high in fiber so it has its benefits)

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
It was Jay Williams that said it, too. He's usually pretty good.

Reaction Score
Couldn't find a blurb about yesterday's win well over an hour after the game ended on ESPN website. All talk about this tourney (and all sports tourneys in the future I guess) will revolve around the P5 even if you are the defending champion. Disgusted.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Couldn't find a blurb about yesterday's win well over an hour after the game ended on ESPN website. All talk about this tourney (and all sports tourneys in the future I guess) will revolve around the P5 even if you are the defending champion. Disgusted.
We've been front and center on all of their television stations so I'm not too concerned.

Reaction Score
Noticed that too but a video link is up now.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Are any of you actually surprised by the coverage the AAC has gotten? I'd say its actually been slightly better than I had expected. Most likely because ESPN sees UConn is carrying the conference and there are some decent teams at the top, and well... they might as well cover them since they have the rights to their games for pennies on the dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom