Salute to our other Coaches | The Boneyard

Salute to our other Coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Coach Hobbs, Miller, Moore and Freeman salute to you all. Ollie is getting all the headlines but he certainly couldn't have done this without your assistance. For Hobbs and Miller to fully support a brand new, unproven coach and more importantly to buy into his philosophy speaks volumes about your humility and UConn blue blood. Not only did your experience benefit our players but also our new Coach. I will say it for you; 'this' wasn't all about Ollie, many of us fans know that. You all are the definition of 'assistant' but on another level. He needed each and every one of you.

I respect that so much, and am glad you all are on the staff. I would bet Ollie is even happier.

You are all Champions and UConn family with ten toes in. Look at your ring and take a bow. I thank you!

Reaction Score
Coach Hobbs, Miller, Moore and Freeman salute to you all. Ollie is getting all the headlines but he certainly couldn't have done this without your assistance. For Hobbs and Miller to fully support a brand new, unproven coach and more importantly to buy into his philosophy speaks volumes about your humility and UConn blue blood. Not only did your experience benefit our players but also our new Coach. I will say it for you; 'this' wasn't all about Ollie, many of us fans know that. You all are the definition of 'assistant' but on another level. He needed each and every one of you.

I respect that so much, and am glad you all are on the staff. I would bet Ollie is even happier.

You are all Champions and UConn family with ten toes in. Look at your ring and take a bow. I thank you!
Ricky and KFree now national champions as both players and coaches. So awesome.

I saw a lot of Ricky Moore in Bazz, Boat, and Samuel's defense, and a lot of KFree in the way Niels was snatching rebounds away from bigger, taller players. I'm really looking forward to watching Samuel's defense the next few years. He's such a bulldog and I feel like he's capable of the Ricky Moore face guarding technique where he basically wouldn't even let anyone pass his man the ball once he gave it up.

The tenacity both those players brought during their four years was on full display all over the court during this tournament.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Pepe's >>>>>> Sally's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads