Salty Saturday | The Boneyard

Salty Saturday

Reaction Score
I am so frigging pissed we are not playing today.

That is all.

On reflection, I think a long hike with my dogs is in order.
Making my first gym visit since lockdown, spring lawn prep in order, lots of steam to let out.

Reaction Score
Disappointed that we lost, and that we didn't play our best, but Creighton showed that they are a very talented and experienced team that is well-coached. I don't like it when we try to be a half court, deliberate offense, I think we're better, more confident and more creative when we run. Playing a slower style plays into Creighton hands, IMO.

Overall, I very pleased with DH, and the program. I really don't understand all the criticism.

Reaction Score
I am so frigging pissed we are not playing today.

That is all.

On reflection, I think a long hike with my dogs is in order.

Life has to go on. You can’t get anything emotionally out of wins if you’re not willing to take the pain of losses. Otherwise, you might as well invest emotionally in the women.

Time to drag the clubs out of the basement and hit my first bucket of the year.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Life has to go on. You can’t get anything emotionally out of wins if you’re not willing to take the pain of losses.
Oh I agree.

I'm Irish; you're Jewish: this is in our DNA.

Come to think of it, I think oysters are in order tonight. Nice and briny ones.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I just got the paper and noticed about 100 dog turds on the lawn.

Looks like today is the day I pick them up.
Mulch those bad boys down.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
You need to walk those dogs a little farther...
We let them out, and when the ground was covered with a foot or more of snow for several weeks they pooped on top of it instead of going in the woods like they normally do. Now the snow is gone but the poop remains.

Reaction Score
Life has to go on. You can’t get anything emotionally out of wins if you’re not willing to take the pain of losses. Otherwise, you might as well invest emotionally in the women.

Time to drag the clubs out of the basement and hit my first bucket of the year.
Your jealous of the women. Hit the damn range.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Disappointed....but unlike most of our seasons in the recent past, we live to play on another day, so that's progress. If we lose to a clearly inferior team in the NCAA tourney, then I'll start breaking things. Figuratively speaking.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Salty Saturday? I thought there was a chance this could be a margarita thread...guess I was wrong.
It’s not too late! That’s a great idea. I have two bottles of RIPE that will expire this month, so I think this is now part of the plan for this evening. Thanks!

Reaction Score
It’s not too late! That’s a great idea. I have two bottles of RIPE that will expire this month, so I think this is now part of the plan for this evening. Thanks!
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Reaction Score
First weekend in a while where I just wanna get through today and have it be selection Sunday tomorrow night already. Got it would’ve been great to be playing Georgetown tonight. Already had the watch party planned. Sux. But like another person posted on this thread the pain of the loss is good to soak up so we can appreciate the victories more.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
When life gives you lemons.. .

Everybody's day has opened up unexpected (or at least unwanted) possibilities.

Today, the choice to watch college basketball or not is more like in 2017-19, with the additional bonus of Selection Sunday.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I screwed a bird house on a tree. Soon off to Hammo for a nice dog walk. Dinner at Texiko in Hamden tonight. Margs and movie at home tonight.

Reaction Score
That is a very good Creighton team, final 8/final 4 caliber team depending on the draw. Overall, we played them evenly, and either team could have won that game. This tells me plenty about how good we are, playing our best ball in March, still getting better game after game.

We should have a nice long run in the Big Dance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom